PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-04-2012, 11:12 PM #1240
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

jesus christ. just got back to school from break today and my lock button on my iphone breaks. it couldnt break while i was home, 15 mins from the apple store in towson???? **** me.

EDIT: now both my classed today are cancelled. shoulda stayed home. ****ing worst luck ever. and on top of that, we may have gotten screwed out of our apartment for next year
Originally Posted by OA_paintball: im just worried if i donate plasma and some cancer patient gets it, his dicks gonna grow and hes gonna have mad game with the nurses.. probably not good for the hospital.

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

TROLLPOCALYPSERed-Shirted Super Smashed Bros '11

Last edited by SynergyAMB1125 : 03-05-2012 at 09:58 AM.
SynergyAMB1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:55 PM #1241
p8ntballoc11
rack em'

has been a member for 10 years
what's good with everyone's spring break? i know brooks just finished his and is in a pissy mood but i'm ****in stoked. me and 2 bros are hittin up puerto rico. stoke level is through the ****in roof. flyin out saturday (not this saturday, but next), gonna pre game the flight at my place in bmore and have a family friend drive us to the airport, hopefully be buzzin real hard. fly for 4 hours, prob gonna eat some sort of weed edible before so i'm flyin while flyin. then drink hella beers on the beach/smoke hella puerto rican herb in the jungles, and then **** mad honnies for 7 days until we fly back the following saturday. these next two weeks are gonna go by sooo slow and studying for my 2 midterms in orgo chem and physics are gonna be hard as ****. gonna have to addy up for those no doubt lol
the creatine has entered my veins. i can feel it raging inside of me. i look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. i become scared of my own strength. mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...i dont want her to see me like this. moments later i catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...i can barely recognize myself.

then i remember the internet is down...and im forced to jack off to thoughts of a girl in my class into a sock. i watch the george lopez show then go to sleep"
p8ntballoc11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:13 PM #1242
p8ntgoalie93

p8ntgoalie93 helped look for balloons
p8ntgoalie93 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
probly going to deleware haha starts the 16th
p8ntgoalie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:30 PM #1243
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

interview next thursday with State Police...**** yea
Originally Posted by OA_paintball: im just worried if i donate plasma and some cancer patient gets it, his dicks gonna grow and hes gonna have mad game with the nurses.. probably not good for the hospital.

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

Old 03-10-2012, 11:56 AM #1244
p8ntballoc11
rack em'

are u trynna be a cop?
the creatine has entered my veins. i can feel it raging inside of me. i look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. i become scared of my own strength. mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...i dont want her to see me like this. moments later i catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...i can barely recognize myself.

then i remember the internet is down...and im forced to jack off to thoughts of a girl in my class into a sock. i watch the george lopez show then go to sleep"
Old 03-11-2012, 02:29 PM #1245
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

nope. i wanna be an analyst/detective, but i gotta start getting experience somewhere

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

Old 03-12-2012, 10:14 AM #1246
p8ntballoc11
rack em'

that's what's up. i hope you're watchin the wire.

puerto rico countdown begins. t minus 6 days

Old 03-12-2012, 12:17 PM #1247
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

I have to get my hair cut tho. Shooting for something like Paul Walker lol

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

Old 03-12-2012, 07:32 PM #1248
p8ntballoc11
rack em'

yeah that **** reaps in the *****

Old 03-12-2012, 10:06 PM #1249
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

he's just a sexy mofo. i'd go gay for him. def in my Top 3.

for reference:

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

Old 03-13-2012, 09:10 AM #1250
p8ntballoc11
rack em'

oh trust me i'm familiar with mr. walker.

my top 3 have to be:
1. tiger woods (srsly gay for him)
2. vinny chase
3. tom brady

they all **** straight babes

Old 03-13-2012, 10:50 AM #1251
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

1) Mark Wahlberg
2) Paul Walker
3) Matt Damon

i'm not a fan of the dark meat. emphasis on meat.

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

Old 03-13-2012, 02:30 PM #1252
OA paintball
Matt Ragsdale

marky mark? forreal? shiiiiiiit

edward norton is number 1 on the actors list
PJ's and no shirt; smoke weed eat yogurt.
OA paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:06 PM #1253
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

for real. i absolutely have a huge man crush on him.

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

Old 03-14-2012, 10:29 AM #1254
p8ntgoalie93

1) Jason Statham
2) Ryan Reynolds
3) Any one of your guy's choices
Old 03-14-2012, 08:59 PM #1255
p8ntballoc11
rack em'

Quote:
Originally Posted by OA paintball View Post
marky mark? forreal? shiiiiiiit

edward norton is number 1 on the actors list
marky mark is the ****in man holmes. he runs ****. **** includes:
entourage, *****es, mad money. really all u need
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntgoalie93 View Post
1) Jason Statham
2) Ryan Reynolds
3) Any one of your guy's choices
hahaha dude jason statham and ryan reynolds! sounds like a middle school girls top 3 man crushes ahaha. no h8 doe homie 1 love

Old 03-14-2012, 09:42 PM #1256
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

chalk 1 more intramural championship up to my stats *puts that on resume*

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

Old 03-15-2012, 03:28 PM #1257
p8ntballoc11
rack em'

do ppl at mount know u as the guy who runs **** in intramurals? i'd def. put it on my resume tho, employers gotta know what's real good.

spring break officially started for me today. got a fridge full of natty light and 2 days to kill until puerto rico. literally have never been happier before in my life. i could be happy not doin **** all day and just gettin ****ed up. actually that sounds just like the life i want to live ahaha

Old 03-16-2012, 01:39 AM #1258
p8ntgoalie93

honestly can i come over i just got home and im thhuurrssttaayyy
Old 03-16-2012, 09:22 AM #1259
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

its pretty much they know me, Greg, and Dave as the kids who are in every championship game. we lose a lot of them too, but its always us there. cuz the three of us always play together, but we play with different groups of kids. like we're athletic enough that we can compete in just about any sport. kickball, basketball, football, softball, volleyball, soccer, bocce ball (jk, thats not an intramural sport, but no joke i'm ****ing god at it....but thats a story for another day unless the people want it) you name it.

also, got the internship. working in the crime lab. im pretty stoked. also, #haircutswag

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

Last edited by SynergyAMB1125 : 03-16-2012 at 09:26 AM.
Old 03-22-2012, 05:05 PM #1260
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

golfed today for the first time in god knows how long. at least 2 years. last time i seriously played was freshman year of high school. lost 9 balls, shot easily a 130 lololol

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

ReplyRegional Ups