Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-15-2012, 10:05 AM #1
GMF

Halo too

How do you rest the halo too to factory settings?
GMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-15-2012, 09:40 PM #2
CA_Tectonics

Here, check this out: http://www.paintballsolutions.com/pd...Too_manual.pdf
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 07:47 AM #3
GMF

Thats nice but it dosen't tell me what i want to know is how to reset to factory settings
Old 03-16-2012, 08:51 AM #4
WillIbe

what factory setting? the only one i am aware of is with a V35 you can change the speed; hold down the power button until the light is flashing, set it to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 blinks. the only other setting for some is the POTS setting to allow for diff. colored paint. if you are having issue, use 6 new AA batteries.
"Originally posted by PBMT: Oh, and btw, you worrying about grammar on internet forums is like watching a special olympics race judge yelling at a contestant for going outside of his lines on the track...no one cares and you look like an idiot doing so."
WillIbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:46 AM #5
CA_Tectonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMF View Post
Thats nice but it dosen't tell me what i want to know is how to reset to factory settings
That was my point....you can't "reset" it back to whatever settings it came with from the factory with the push of a single button. You need to program it to whatever works for you and your specific marker. Set all the program functions to mid-range and call it a day. If those give you issues, change them until they don't.
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:30 PM #6
liquidfiretibby

Annual Supporting Member
liquidfiretibby is BST Legit
liquidfiretibby plays in the PSP
liquidfiretibby owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
liquidfiretibby posts videos on PbNation
liquidfiretibby plays in the APPA D4 division
liquidfiretibby has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
i thought the only setting was motor speed.....why do you need a reset for that?

and im sure the manual linked tells you how to change THE setting, lol

United
liquidfiretibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:46 PM #7
GMF

thanks for the help guy's i have had gun problems and paint breaking in barrel and breach and i am trying to go one step at a time to solve the problem and this was just another step i was trying getting things back to stock then see what happens.
Old 03-18-2012, 02:07 AM #8
cfl mike
Ron Paul = God

cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cfl mike supports Team VICIOUS
cfl mike is for the Gunfight
cfl mike has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
If your gun has eyes, this probably isnt a loader, problem. Its going to be a gun or a paint problem most likely.

Why do people do this wanna-be hk thing? I mean hk people dont even play paintball, they just whine and start drama while wearing the ugliest stuff. Seriously you find light blue and pink to be attractive colors for your parents 1500 dollar investment (your gun/marker)? If you want to whine keep it off the field and save it for the internet; O wait! THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO! Haha, if you don't play then don't whine.

I want your G6r parts and upgrades, sell them to me, because you wont get anything for them if you sell/trade them with the gun.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3808906
cfl mike is offline   Reply With Quote