Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-11-2012, 05:34 AM #22
Teahouser
that one guy

i've held both an axe and my mini which has a ydna foregrip extender. i actually prefer the mini with extender over the axe because with the mini it lets me wrap my hand completely around the grip without going inside the trigger guard. you can get a nicely upgraded mini for less than $250 used.
Teahouser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:22 AM #23
BTouw

Thanks guys... that's exactly what I've been thinking!!! But now i'm sort of wondering if there is anything better in the 200-300 range besides the mini/axe....

I've been on the fence on this one... http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...399&highlight=

Also looking at the V3 mini's in this guys thread... http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...ight=blue+mini

I don't mean to be one of those guys who starts a thread "zOmg what gun should I buy yo!" but there's just so many damn nice marker's out there its a bit over-whelming! I've been looking for hours each day through the FST section over the past week and I would really like to actually buy one. I'm trying to stay patient and not impulsively buy a gun. I dont want to end up with something that is going to fail to meet my expectations!!

Last edited by BTouw : 03-11-2012 at 08:36 AM.
BTouw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 09:58 AM #24
Macdman11
HVF~Honor Valor Fidelity

Macdman11 is playing at Living Legends VI
Macdman11 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Don't get any of those minis and those prices! You can get a stock mini for $150 they have absolutely nothing to them if you are gonna spend $250 on a stock mini shell out the $50-100 extra and get the axe purely because of the bolt and empire on/off. I bought a V1 mini and upgraded it and spent less than $280 total. Don't spend over $200 on a V3 stock mini.

PAYPAL VERIFIED!

Proverbs 24:10
Macdman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:32 AM #25
BTouw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macdman11 View Post
Don't get any of those minis and those prices! You can get a stock mini for $150 they have absolutely nothing to them if you are gonna spend $250 on a stock mini shell out the $50-100 extra and get the axe purely because of the bolt and empire on/off. I bought a V1 mini and upgraded it and spent less than $280 total. Don't spend over $200 on a V3 stock mini.
Ok cool thanks... I've offered a few people $150 and they basically told me to go pound sand.... It's tough to get one for under $200. I might offer that guy $180 for the blue one it looks really clean and I don't mind throwing another $50- $100 into it for the on/off and bolt
Old 03-11-2012, 12:28 PM #26
Macdman11
HVF~Honor Valor Fidelity

Macdman11 is playing at Living Legends VI
Macdman11 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTouw View Post
Ok cool thanks... I've offered a few people $150 and they basically told me to go pound sand.... It's tough to get one for under $200. I might offer that guy $180 for the blue one it looks really clean and I don't mind throwing another $50- $100 into it for the on/off and bolt
Yes I agree that blue one stood out to me too. I'd try to get it $180 shipped and then get the Empire On/Off Relay and lurker bolt and you'll be set. I would talk to SpeedBallDEVIL for anything you need for your mini. He hooked me up with almost every part and paid used prices for parts that were practically new.

PAYPAL VERIFIED!

Proverbs 24:10
Macdman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:42 PM #27
parusa3
Parusa

parusa3 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
$200 for a used stock mini seems to high. I got a used v1 mini for $130 . Bought the red on/off empire Asa (only color that was on sale at ansgear) replaced poppit and waiting on my lurker bolt. Still around $200. But, it has upgraded parts that most would be changing out anyways. good luck on getting a mini.
parusa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:42 PM #28
BTouw

Welp went with the blue mini strictly because I felt like it was worth it for being so clean, a V3, and a seller that has 84 positive feedback... Feel good about the purchase without even seeing it yet so I feel like Imade a good decision!

..... Now time to start looking for a few upgrades for it!

Also PM'd him back and added the Freak barrel that matches the gun nicely!

Last edited by BTouw : 03-12-2012 at 09:10 AM.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:59 AM #29
vtectanner

vtectanner has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
i bought my v2 mini a couple days ago for $120 w/ a halo b loader so i either got a good deal or a fair price not really sure but i wouldnt pay more then 200 for a stock clean body v3
vtectanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 06:25 AM #30
BTouw

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtectanner View Post
i bought my v2 mini a couple days ago for $120 w/ a halo b loader so i either got a good deal or a fair price not really sure but i wouldnt pay more then 200 for a stock clean body v3
Nice sounds like you got an insane deal there! Good luck with it! Have you gotten it in your possession yet? Check back in when you get to use it... I should have mine this week
Old 03-16-2012, 09:47 AM #31
sameagol26
Youtube = BTDeltafan101

Annual Supporting Member
sameagol26 is playing at Living Legends VII
sameagol26 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
sameagol26 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTouw View Post
Welp went with the blue mini strictly because I felt like it was worth it for being so clean, a V3, and a seller that has 84 positive feedback... Feel good about the purchase without even seeing it yet so I feel like Imade a good decision!

Also PM'd him back and added the Freak barrel that matches the gun nicely!

That's a great snag there! Freak barrels are always a good option because of their inter-changeable bore size inserts
Citrus Connection #26
Storm Runners
sameagol26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:40 AM #32
PaintballLegion158

PaintballLegion158 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PaintballLegion158 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hey guys im selling a brand new invert mini with only 2 cases shot though it to make sure it works it comes with a on/off asa and a empire magna with a viirture crown the both come with every thing stock like cases and manuels and etcs. I am selling all of this for only 250 messege if interesed prefarible Pm
Old 03-16-2012, 07:25 PM #33
BTouw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintballLegion158 View Post
hey guys im selling a brand new invert mini with only 2 cases shot though it to make sure it works it comes with a on/off asa and a empire magna with a viirture crown the both come with every thing stock like cases and manuels and etcs. I am selling all of this for only 250 messege if interesed prefarible Pm
Not interested in the Mini but I am looking for a used on/off asa. I'd gladly send ya 30 for that! I dont need the magna though. I'll shoot you a PM
Old 03-21-2012, 07:47 PM #34
audixs4x01

where is south jersey are you at TC? What fields do you hit up?
audixs4x01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:53 PM #35
BTouw

Quote:
Originally Posted by audixs4x01 View Post
where is south jersey are you at TC? What fields do you hit up?
Live in Monroe Twp... Hit up Picasso lake, Invasion, accurate, & planning on trying Quickshot this year at some point also!