Originally Posted by Infinity Kid
1) Would it be logical to send some one into snake, or just snake corner?
2) Where should your best player be playing?
3) How many pods on average should we be carry`n out to the field?
4) What should we be practicing most?
1) It all depends on the field, but you should definitely have a person on that side, the whole idea of staying away from the snake in 3man is ridiculous.
2) Find out what he does best and let him do it. If he's a good break shooter have him in the back or if he's a good snake player put him there. Not trying to toot my own horn but I've been the best player on a few 3 mans, I mainly played the Doritos or the back center.
3) I carry 3 or 4 pretty much every time i play, if you usually shoot more plan accordingly.
4) Just practice paintball, when you play try to learn from your mistakes and correct them. If you lose a gun fight practice snap shooting, or if you miss a shot on break work on break shooting