Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-08-2012, 04:30 PM #1
kenan96

Need tips on upgrading my blitz

So first upgrade i would like is a longer and better barrel not sure the size to get or which barrel. Also if anybody recommends other upgrades to put on it please comment.
Also if anybody has a recommendation for a 30$ mask or >$45 vest to wear please comment.
kenan96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-09-2012, 12:55 PM #2
Rembrandt4695
USCG

Barrel is a great upgrade. It all depends on what you wanna spend and what you want. You can't go wrong with a good barrel kit but be prepared to shell the money out for it. If you get a kit with inserts all you have to do down the road is buy different backs for different guns you may have.

If you just want a quick and cheap barrel, you should look into the CP barrels, Very good for the price. J&J Ceramic barrels are very nice also. The biggest thing is what you would like to spend.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:10 PM #3
kenan96

You think this barrel is good for the price? and will it fit in my azodin blitz.

http://www.ansgear.com/Custom_Produc...agedsilver.htm
Old 03-09-2012, 09:11 PM #4
kenan96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rembrandt4695 View Post
Barrel is a great upgrade. It all depends on what you wanna spend and what you want. You can't go wrong with a good barrel kit but be prepared to shell the money out for it. If you get a kit with inserts all you have to do down the road is buy different backs for different guns you may have.

If you just want a quick and cheap barrel, you should look into the CP barrels, Very good for the price. J&J Ceramic barrels are very nice also. The biggest thing is what you would like to spend.
Also what size 14 or 16 inch?
Old 03-10-2012, 03:49 AM #5
Flyersfan707
Bo$$ hog

Annual Supporting Member
CP barrels are great, just need to decide what bore you want. as for 14 or 16 inch the difference is minimal. Base it on preference.
Flyersfan707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:06 AM #6
Rembrandt4695
USCG

That barrel looks good Kenan. When purchasing a barrel just make sure the threads are Autococker or 'Cocker' when buying for your Azodin. 14 or 16 inch doesnt matter. As Flyers said its personal preference. I have always preferred 14 inch. Can't go wrong with either length, however anything over 16 inches is overkill. Not needed at all
Old 03-10-2012, 04:29 PM #7
kenan96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rembrandt4695 View Post
That barrel looks good Kenan. When purchasing a barrel just make sure the threads are Autococker or 'Cocker' when buying for your Azodin. 14 or 16 inch doesnt matter. As Flyers said its personal preference. I have always preferred 14 inch. Can't go wrong with either length, however anything over 16 inches is overkill. Not needed at all
Is it worth it to pay 10$ extra for the advantage barrel rather then regular one piece?
Old 03-11-2012, 06:56 PM #8
Rembrandt4695
USCG

Honestly there really isn't much difference in the different 1-piece CP barrels other than the weight. If you bought a 2 piece and later bought different bore backs then you could eventually have a kit