PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-10-2012, 07:52 PM #1
sjprice

College Project - Please Read

I'm here to ask players what they think would make the ultimate paintball field/facility. I am doing a College project for a business class, and I decided to design a paintball facility and make a mock business. Money is no option (since it isn't real money), so throw out anything.

If you were to play anywhere, what would draw you into a facility?

What are the things that paintball facilities you play at are missing?

As a player, what complaints do you have about facilities or how they operate? Please do not list facility names, I am not here to try to start a bashing on paintball facilities.

Please list anything relevant to what information I am trying to obtain, but please do not make this a bashing of facilities.
Advertisement
Old 03-11-2012, 10:24 AM #2
Dirty_30
ABBEYS PAINTBALL

Dirty_30 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Dirty_30 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Dirty_30 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Dirty_30 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Multiple style fields i.e. we have a cowboy town, two air ball fields, hyperball, spool field, an attack and defend field, then a woods ball field. We have hosted a 45 team tournament . We set it up to where the pro shop is centrally located between all the fields, with places for spectators to sit down all the way around. We have a large staging area that is partially covered so you can get out of the elements. A well stocked and knowledgeable pro shop is a must. I can't think of much else is if get bored ill make a drawing if our layout for you so you can see what it looks like. Hope this helps.
Dirty_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups