PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-04-2012, 09:47 PM #736
AMc

AMc owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
AMc has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey
My name is Adam I live out in CT Played a very small amount of woods ball as a kid. I am 27 now and have found my way back to the sport. I am not that experienced but learning every time I go. Always looking for people to play. I will play any format that I can find a spot in. speedball is defiantly catching my attention.

Any way here all my spec I can think of at the moment
experience: less than 1 yr.
guns:Etek 2 and a pm5
Field:anywhere in new england
format:any

Last edited by AMc : 03-04-2012 at 09:49 PM.
AMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-05-2012, 05:51 AM #737
murfle

Another bit of a noob here! I always wanted to play paintball on a regular basis, but my friends only wanted to play on "special occasions". Bachelors parties, won tickets on the radio, etc... I used to play laser tag (not the crappy home equipment) a lot, because I actually knew people who played. Whole different game though.

I've finally found myself a team to play with, so I ordered myself a mask and marker. Just waiting for it to arrive. I am organizing to play in the bushes on farms in the area, but for now, most of our practices and recreational games take place at speedball facilities. I got myself an A5, hoping it will be suitable for both, but my focus is more bushball, and can only afford one marker at the moment.

Been through this forum quite a bit already, but still have lots to learn.
murfle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:28 PM #738
Drewkowski

introduction

hello, my names andrew im 20 years old live just south of boston, used to play a lot of paintball when i was 14/15 i had a JT excellerator 5.0 w/ a VL revolution loader and 20oz co2. i played mostly on my woods course but also play at formerly Paintball Heaven (now P n L Paintball).

Just getting back into it now, bought a new tippmann a-5 w/ response trigger, 14" big shot assault Lapco barrel, and a jt spectre flex 8 mask, i think fedex lost it but hopefully it should arrive here beginning of the week, going to try out randolph paintball and definitely be back at PnL Paintball this season.
Drewkowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:45 PM #739
WhiteyOfVB

Hello everyone. Names Billy Im 27. I live in Virginia Beach, Virginia. I used to play about 8 years ago and now Im getting back in it. I had a Tippman then. I play woods ball mostly but really want to get into speedball now that I got a sweet setup.

My new setup is:
Proto Rail PMR 2011 Black on Black
Deadlywind CF Barrel with Freak Set
Ninja 68/45 CF tank
Halo B V35
WhiteyOfVB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:23 PM #740
tangowska

Hello pbnation i'm from poland looking forward to sell some of my professional stuff
tangowska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:51 AM #741
gdalton4

gdalton4 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
gdalton4 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
My name is Glenn, I am captain of the WV Shadow Warriors in Philippi WV. We are a 3 yr old team of about 10 regular players. We play a combo of wood/speed paintball We use BT and Tippmann guns and range in age of 16 to 43. We are firm in the belief that if it doesn't welt it isn't paintball.
gdalton4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:41 PM #742
Tom Player

Tom from Orange county, 25 starting up after being out of the game for a few years. Been out to SC village the past few weeks just getting back into the swing of things. Its been fun
Tom Player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:28 PM #743
JihadCole

Wink

Hi everyone,

my names Cole and I recently have gotten back into paintball. Lookig to start out woodsball and eventually get into airball. Just bought a new axe and allf the required goodies to start playing. I look forward to being. Around this place for awhile and hope to give back what little I can to pbnation.
Take care folks,

Cole
JihadCole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:51 PM #744
Blaze0392

Annual Supporting Member
Blaze0392 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Blaze0392 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Blaze0392 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Blaze0392 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Blaze0392 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
hello everyone,

my name is max and i am just starting out into the sport of paintball. i absolutely love speedball and would hopefully like to join a team. if anyone is looking for someone let me know please. the gun i have is an 07 ego. thank you everyone and hope to get to know you all alot more

Max
Blaze0392 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:57 PM #745
WFOChevrolet30

Hi my names Steve, I'm 22. I just recently got back into paint balling and picked up a spyder mr2 with bypod,red dot sight, full auto upgrade and electric feed hopper along with a tippman custom98 also with full auto upgrade and electric hopper. For my gear. I have a jt 2 pod holder and a 5 pod holder, jt chest protecter standerd mask, and nx fingerless gloves, I play at paint ball plex in fort wayne as wll as a couple small outdoor settups.
WFOChevrolet30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:36 PM #746
Bean Burritozz

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFOChevrolet30 View Post
Hi my names Steve, I'm 22. I just recently got back into paint balling and picked up a spyder mr2 with bypod,red dot sight, full auto upgrade and electric feed hopper along with a tippman custom98 also with full auto upgrade and electric hopper. For my gear. I have a jt 2 pod holder and a 5 pod holder, jt chest protecter standerd mask, and nx fingerless gloves, I play at paint ball plex in fort wayne as wll as a couple small outdoor settups.
Very good rec ball set up! I would Recommend the JT Proflex mask when you can!
Old 03-27-2012, 05:12 AM #747
Paperscraps

Hey. Name is Daniel. I am 24 and go to college for mathematics. Thinking of getting into paintball with some of my friends. Just learning the ropes and looking into buying some entry-level equipment for speedball.
Paperscraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:31 AM #748
Headshotted
www.icd-owners.com

Headshotted has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I suggest playing pump if your in college. Speedball tends to take a toll on the wallet. I'm not saying its impossible, just pricy.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:53 PM #749
WFOChevrolet30

Bean thanks for the info the mask is one of the things I was looking into the masks I got when I bought all this as a package are older jt maskes their dual pain to resist foging bbut still seam to have an issue with it one is painted black and green to cammo with the woods environment and they other two are standard black.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:58 PM #750
Bean Burritozz

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFOChevrolet30 View Post
Bean thanks for the info the mask is one of the things I was looking into the masks I got when I bought all this as a package are older jt maskes their dual pain to resist foging bbut still seam to have an issue with it one is painted black and green to cammo with the woods environment and they other two are standard black.
They are probably some type of flex or spectre mask. They r all good, but the newest proflex mask is the best, as long as you dont mind soft ears. Spectres are just proflexes with hard ears
Old 03-27-2012, 05:08 PM #751
WFOChevrolet30

It looks like a proflex that covers more of the top of your head and has a larger faceprotector where the mouth and nose are.is it possable to just upgade the lenses in the mask as I like the style more then the proflex. And I figure it'll be a bit cheaper from the prices I've seen
Old 03-27-2012, 05:15 PM #752
Bean Burritozz

Ummmm...possibly, but it depends on what mask u have exactly
Old 03-27-2012, 05:50 PM #753
WFOChevrolet30

Ok well I'm at work so I can't say for sure but I do appriciate all the help ill reserch it more when I get home
Old 03-29-2012, 12:19 PM #754
idiskjock
wikki wikki

sup everyone! I recently got the itch to start PBing. I'm looking foward to learning the sport.
idiskjock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:22 PM #755
Bean Burritozz

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiskjock View Post
sup everyone! I recently got the itch to start PBing. I'm looking foward to learning the sport.
Yay! How much do you plan on spending on your set up?
Old 03-29-2012, 12:39 PM #756
idiskjock
wikki wikki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean Burritozz View Post
Yay! How much do you plan on spending on your set up?
Not sure. So far, i have an empire sniper with some basic PB gear (mask, pod harness, etc...) I'm looking to get a ninja tank for it. Cost is adding up pretty quick though
idiskjock is offline   Reply With Quote