Community Focus

Old 03-07-2012, 01:45 PM #1
R-M-I
Angry Norwegian

Annual Supporting Member
R-M-I posts videos on PbNation
Request\suggestion for a subforum\section

Hi.
Was just wondering if there would be a possibility to create a MQ-subsection in the "Electronic Cockers"-section?

I've seen that theres a LOT of information on this site even and even though the searchfunction here actually works, it would be really great to have all the information on the mq's in one place.

The valves are highly sought after even today, a long time after their discontinuation. And I would love for them to be able to keep on living even though the creators abandoned these projects a good while ago.

I appologize for any grammatical-errors, typos or just plain old wrong choices of words. English is not my first language. I actually do try try to keep it as correct as I possibly can at all times though.

Best regards
-Remi

04 JMJ Factory Viking | 03 UL FSP Viking | Microherder\MicroKarnivor | MiniHalfblockMQ-cocker | Warped Sportz Dark Ego 6 | Regency Crome 2 | Ego 8 | Freeflow Lotus project | Ego SL94

Splat.no(translated via google-translate) -> http://translate.google.com/translat...3796&act=u rl

I <3 MQ-valves!
R-M-I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:48 PM #2
Kyle
RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAY!

Annual Supporting Member
Kyle is an Administrator
Kyle is a Supporting Member
Kyle is a founding member
Kyle supports Bob Gurnsey
Kyle supports our troops
Kyle is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Given how old MQs are, and that they've been abandoned for so long, I'd suggest creating and cultivating an "official" MQ resource thread, with links to threads / information that you've found. It could very well end up getting stickied in the cocker forums if you do a good job.

[This is my Jam | Labs | Contact Me | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube]

Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:01 PM #3
R-M-I
Angry Norwegian

Annual Supporting Member
R-M-I posts videos on PbNation
Okay.

I'll see what I can do in that case.
Thanks for the extremely fast reply by the way.

-Remi

04 JMJ Factory Viking | 03 UL FSP Viking | Microherder\MicroKarnivor | MiniHalfblockMQ-cocker | Warped Sportz Dark Ego 6 | Regency Crome 2 | Ego 8 | Freeflow Lotus project | Ego SL94

Splat.no(translated via google-translate) -> http://translate.google.com/translat...3796&act=u rl

I <3 MQ-valves!
R-M-I is offline   Reply With Quote