Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-05-2012, 04:10 PM #43
nickown123

i will ask my friend if e has an auto cocker barrel if not then i'm returning it
nickown123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-05-2012, 08:11 PM #44
GraniteGargoyle

GraniteGargoyle is attending Decay of Nations VI
GraniteGargoyle supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickown123 View Post
i will ask my friend if e has an auto cocker barrel if not then i'm returning it
Prolly will wind up returning either way, but it will narrow down the problem because I am sure they will ask if you tried another barrel. Will narrow down the problem for them and hence, you
GraniteGargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:00 PM #45
l1ryan1l
<3<3<3<3<3<3 SLOTHS!!!!!

l1ryan1l is an NCPA player
l1ryan1l plays in the APPA D4 division
l1ryan1l is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
l1ryan1l supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by justicexd View Post
If you can, try a different barrel to see if that will work. If that works, then all you would have to do is remove the coating on the threads of the barrel. Depending on what coating they used, you might be able to remove it with "Aircraft Paint Remover". Just paint it on threads, leave it sit for a bit, and then wash it off with water... Again, depending on the coating, it might require a few applications to remove all the coating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefoxx04 View Post
yes lets take paint remover to a gun that should be covered under warranty

and he wont try a different barrel because they dont want to "ruin a different barrel"
well seeing as paintball guns are made from the same or similar type of metal, i dont think its such a bad idea... but he could risk damaging the gun or barrel if he doesnt take proper precaution

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickown123 View Post
try this first, if so then you might just need to buy another barrel.. which im sure you would have done anyways
l1ryan1l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:19 AM #46
nickown123

friend wont let me try hgis barrel cause its like $80. so were trying to return it. its beeing a serious hassle. ANS gear wont take it back, because they think WE did i. and DP might charge us. either way we have to pay shipping :/
nickown123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:09 AM #47
Shru

that's why ans sooner or later will topple down.
they are constantly screwing over customers, instead of showing they stand behind their customers...
granted somethings are user error, but i seriously doubt this can be considered user error, thus they should take it back without any issues, and give you another g4 of your choice that they have instock.
Shru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:18 AM #48
l1ryan1l
<3<3<3<3<3<3 SLOTHS!!!!!

l1ryan1l is an NCPA player
l1ryan1l plays in the APPA D4 division
l1ryan1l is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
l1ryan1l supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shru View Post
that's why ans sooner or later will topple down.
they are constantly screwing over customers, instead of showing they stand behind their customers...
granted somethings are user error, but i seriously doubt this can be considered user error, thus they should take it back without any issues, and give you another g4 of your choice that they have instock.
Idk if ANS will go out of business anytime soon :/ they do make a ton of money on their markers and are able to drop price of last years markers with no problem
l1ryan1l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:26 AM #49
Progeria Man (Banned)

Why is Allah allowing this thread of retardation to still exist?
Progeria Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:44 AM #50
justicexd
mowing faces since '83

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefoxx04 View Post
yes lets take paint remover to a gun that should be covered under warranty

and he wont try a different barrel because they dont want to "ruin a different barrel"

If he wants to send it back that's fine... I was just giving the OP an option that might take care of the issue without the hassle of dealing with anusgear. After all, I don't know **** about coating marker or firearms, even though I do it as a side job.
justicexd is offline   Reply With Quote