PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 02:38 PM #1
LckyChrms

Looking to start a Paintball team.

Hey!,

So a buddy of mine, and myself, are looking to start a local team here in the springs/Falcon area. Though we know alot of people here in falcon that aren't necessarily the most reliable when it comes to dedication. However, him and I are more than ready to get something going and start competeing locally with the hopes to progress to several division later on. <--edit 2/29--- ( WE WANT TO COMPETE ON A NATIONAL LEVEL... just need the practice!)

I have been playing pb for about 5 years now and have only been on 1 team. We played in a tourny down at colorsplash(pueblo) last year and placed third. I ended up leaving the team because there was no progression or dedication.

My buddy hasn't played as dedicated as i have but is really wanting to get into the sport. He is saving up for the gear he needs in order to participate.

We are looking to make a 5 man team with 2 player reserves.
- Any age really though we are both 18. (not sure you older players wanna deal with us )
- Able to pay their own way. Considering we are just starting out, funds are limited.
- Chill people, who are easy to work with and are willing to dedicate themselves to practicing and becoming great!
- People who are willing to play any position, though i am probably gonna play back center.
- A coach. (would be kinda cool to have)

If anyone is interested, has any tips, ideas, advice etc. Post here or email me at nwo.desnos@gmail.com!

Thanks again CO!

Last edited by LckyChrms : 02-29-2012 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Left out info
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-28-2012, 04:13 PM #2
EvilxxInside
**Paintball Addict**

EvilxxInside owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EvilxxInside has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Come out to All Star Paintball located on 400 S. Seirra Madre st. in Colorado Springs, show up on Sunday when teams show up to practice and scrimmage each other. Intermingle with the teams and ask around about tryouts ect. Hope to see you and your friend there!
COLORADO ALLSTAR PLAYER #13
Old 02-28-2012, 06:32 PM #3
so-cobunkerking

Give me a call 719-359-7283 I'm interested in what you guys are doing
Old 02-29-2012, 02:37 PM #4
LckyChrms

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilxxInside View Post
Come out to All Star Paintball located on 400 S. Seirra Madre st. in Colorado Springs, show up on Sunday when teams show up to practice and scrimmage each other. Intermingle with the teams and ask around about tryouts ect. Hope to see you and your friend there!
Thanks for the Heads up! I'll try to get the two of us down there for a few hours, though i have work later that day. I've only been down to allstar once so far. But i used to play with practically the same dudes when David owned Splatmasters. That was when i started like 5 or 6 years ago lol
Old 02-29-2012, 07:34 PM #5
EvilxxInside
**Paintball Addict**

EvilxxInside owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EvilxxInside has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by LckyChrms View Post
Thanks for the Heads up! I'll try to get the two of us down there for a few hours, though i have work later that day. I've only been down to allstar once so far. But i used to play with practically the same dudes when David owned Splatmasters. That was when i started like 5 or 6 years ago lol
Its no problem! We are hosting event 1 of the CTS 4 man this Sunday so from the morning to maybe late afternoon we will be using the field for just that. You and your friend can come out as free agents and team up with other free agents that are going to be there if yall might be interested in doing that. Here is the link to that thread for more information http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3762114 Saturday will still be open play also if you wanted to come then.
COLORADO ALLSTAR PLAYER #13
Old 03-01-2012, 02:08 AM #6
SpankyCocker14
Keep On Trollin' On

SpankyCocker14 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by LckyChrms View Post
Hey!,

So a buddy of mine, and myself, are looking to start a local team here in the springs/Falcon area. Though we know alot of people here in falcon that aren't necessarily the most reliable when it comes to dedication. However, him and I are more than ready to get something going and start competeing locally with the hopes to progress to several division later on. <--edit 2/29--- ( WE WANT TO COMPETE ON A NATIONAL LEVEL... just need the practice!)

I have been playing pb for about 5 years now and have only been on 1 team. We played in a tourny down at colorsplash(pueblo) last year and placed third. I ended up leaving the team because there was no progression or dedication.

My buddy hasn't played as dedicated as i have but is really wanting to get into the sport. He is saving up for the gear he needs in order to participate.

We are looking to make a 5 man team with 2 player reserves.
- Any age really though we are both 18. (not sure you older players wanna deal with us )
- Able to pay their own way. Considering we are just starting out, funds are limited.
- Chill people, who are easy to work with and are willing to dedicate themselves to practicing and becoming great!
- People who are willing to play any position, though i am probably gonna play back center.
- A coach. (would be kinda cool to have)

If anyone is interested, has any tips, ideas, advice etc. Post here or email me at nwo.desnos@gmail.com!

Thanks again CO!
You need a coach, ya say? Hmm... Do you want a nice, easy going, cool coach... Or do you want to have the biggest ******* in Colorado Paintball as a coach?
Old 03-01-2012, 12:13 PM #7
LckyChrms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyCocker14 View Post
You need a coach, ya say? Hmm... Do you want a nice, easy going, cool coach... Or do you want to have the biggest ******* in Colorado Paintball as a coach?
Whatever gets us conditioned as a great team, we can all handle it.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:15 PM #8
LckyChrms

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilxxInside View Post
Its no problem! We are hosting event 1 of the CTS 4 man this Sunday so from the morning to maybe late afternoon we will be using the field for just that. You and your friend can come out as free agents and team up with other free agents that are going to be there if yall might be interested in doing that. Here is the link to that thread for more information http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3762114 Saturday will still be open play also if you wanted to come then.
I'll see what i can do. Thanks again!
Old 03-05-2012, 09:47 AM #9
mlk841

we are looking at getting a team together also. its the wife and I and my father in law. They both have a 2009 div 2 national championship under their belt and I'm a newb getting my butt kicked right now. We need two young little chaps like yourself for snake work. Wife makes a kick *** home plate player cuz you can hear a girls voice over all the guy talk and she can call out where people are. hit me up with an email at wesley.wages@yahoo.com and ill give ya my number.
Old 04-23-2012, 12:15 AM #10
Kmandel9898

Hey I am in the springs love playing and would love to play with u guys hit me up my pm me for
My #
Old 10-13-2012, 09:01 PM #11
TylerBurlingame
Let Reality Be Reality

TylerBurlingame owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TylerBurlingame owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I already have a team and we are looking for some new players. Message me if interested.
Closed Thread