PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-04-2012, 11:11 PM #1
Reidjenkins2337

Reidjenkins2337 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Starting up a team

So, I've been looking into starting up a team for my school, and it says we don't have to be recognized by the school, just have to attend the school.
Has anyone actually brought this idea before the administrators? If so, how? I want to be recognized by my school, or at least have our administrators aware so we can have some support. Any tips? I don't know what to do, or how to present the issue to the school.
Reidjenkins2337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:32 PM #2
Clear

Clear plays in the APPA beginner division
Clear has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Just propose it as you would with any new club. I am going to ask my Principal tommorow and sew what he says. If he says no that doesnt mean you cant play just doesnt mean you can like brand yourself with your schools apparel. If you know what im sayin.
Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:38 PM #3
Reidjenkins2337

Reidjenkins2337 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Yea, I'm sending out emails to some local companies and stuff like that to see if they would sponsor us if the plan went through, just to show how much support we have from the community.
I'm also talking with people on facebook to get a list of people that would join/tryout for the team.
I still have no idea how to bring the issue up with the principal, but i should probably do a powerpoint or something with safety.
Reidjenkins2337 is offline   Reply With Quote