Community Focus

Old 03-01-2012, 10:31 PM #1
pbguy747
O HAI!

pbguy747 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pbguy747 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pbguy747 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
pbguy747 supports Empire
Ronin Gear Stock Class harness/Flip top 10rd tubes/Dye C10 XL armpads/MOLLE stuff

Sup Nation, I'm selling my Ronin harness, and if the price is right, I'll throw in 25ish ten round tubes with the flip tops as well. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Next is my pair of C10 Dye armpads, in very good condition, no rips or tears anything like that, these things are very comfy! They are in size XL, but I have small arms and these fit me really well. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Next are MOLLE attachments for a vest, 12gram shotgun shell holder, M16 triple mag pouch that was cut into 3 different pieces (can only find 2 :/) and a tank pouch from Special Ops paintball. Looking to get 8 shipped for each of them, but make me some offers!

Thanks guys!
Respect yourself, respect your teammates, respect those who we represent, respect all the other players, respect the spectators and respect the game. We play for the love of the game, winning is just an added bonus.

Last edited by pbguy747 : 03-05-2012 at 04:08 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-03-2012, 12:07 AM #2
pbguy747
O HAI!

pbguy747 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pbguy747 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pbguy747 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
pbguy747 supports Empire
Armpads are sold!
Respect yourself, respect your teammates, respect those who we represent, respect all the other players, respect the spectators and respect the game. We play for the love of the game, winning is just an added bonus.