Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-29-2012, 04:31 AM #1
Black Kat

Wrath LPR HELP

So I have Wrath LTD that I use to play with a few years back. I recently picked it up to see if it still works. The LPR is leaking and when I took it the local PB repair shop they couldn't fix it. They pretty much told me that the LPR internals are pretty much dead. Are there any LPRs that will fit on this marker? I don't really wanna get rid of the gun, it has a lot of sentimental value.
Black Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-29-2012, 09:07 AM #2
tacxplosion

Just rebuild it, the LPR on Wraths is just about bulletproof, all it should take is a couple of correctly sized o-rings, shop just probably wants you to buy a new marker from them. If you need help just take it apart and post pics of the internals.

This is what it should look like:
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1870/lpr4xv.jpg

If you turn the LPR adjustment all the way out and still hear a leak from the front or side bleed, it's the small o'ring between the shaft and the body of the LPR (2nd from the right) if you don't hear any leak it's the piston o'rings (on the brass piston).

If it's the shaft o'ring let it soak in pb oil for a few minutes and re-install, if that doesn't work then change it.

If it's the piston o'rings then, if the o'rings are dry and not knicked or chewed up, try lubing with oil, if that doesn't work try dow33 if that doesn't work try dow55 if that doesn't work then it's time to change them.

If neither are to blame then the leak should come from the base of the LPR and you need to inspect/lube/change that o'ring.
tacxplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 01:56 AM #3
Black Kat

Thx for the help! I'll try those out.
Black Kat is offline   Reply With Quote