Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-01-2012, 10:36 PM #1
TheTeZ

TheTeZ Custom Trigger Return (t8 pistol)

I have a T8 pistol, pretty old, its had plenty of use. The last time i played the paint was brittle, it was breaking in everyones guns. I had to clean out my pistol when i got home. I did, put it back together and could only fire 1 shot. i had to manually reset the trigger(pull it forwards with my finger) than i could shoot again, After a lot of messing around i realized the trigger return spring would fall into the body (grip) wasnt sure why. I called up Tiberius, after talking to the tech guy, who talked to the production guys we determined it was a cracked Grip, i cant see any cracks, but what ever, its old, it may be... some how. Well either way its not working, long story short, im getting a new grip from them with a new trigger return spring. I figured why not try and make this grip work, ( i really dont like the spring system in this marker)

I Ran to radio shack and picked up a pack of rare earth magnets. (actually 3 just in case) for $2.19 (each)

I attached one to the back of the trigger, and one to the grip with repelling poles facing each other. It was very simple, i scuffed up just a tiny bit where i would be "water repellent loctite super gluing" these magnets on. I did, and it functions very well. No more stupid spring, and all the reliability of (rare earth) magnets, nothing thats going to bend, or move, or fall off and get lost. I cant notice a difference on the trigger pull and its got a very solid trigger return.

Heres shots of the trigger, and grip, ( i realized after i put the thing back together to take pictures, the one on the trigger was a little tough to get a shot of since it sits inside.)

Function Video, you can see how solid the return actually is.
TheTeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2012, 01:15 AM #2
splatthetick

Great mod, Tez.
splatthetick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:43 AM #3
voodooaddict
Limited Paint Play Zealot

voodooaddict is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Nice work!
+ too many ol' Shoebox Shockers for loaners.
voodooaddict is offline   Reply With Quote