Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-01-2012, 10:36 PM #1
TheTeZ Custom Trigger Return (t8 pistol)

I have a T8 pistol, pretty old, its had plenty of use. The last time i played the paint was brittle, it was breaking in everyones guns. I had to clean out my pistol when i got home. I did, put it back together and could only fire 1 shot. i had to manually reset the trigger(pull it forwards with my finger) than i could shoot again, After a lot of messing around i realized the trigger return spring would fall into the body (grip) wasnt sure why. I called up Tiberius, after talking to the tech guy, who talked to the production guys we determined it was a cracked Grip, i cant see any cracks, but what ever, its old, it may be... some how. Well either way its not working, long story short, im getting a new grip from them with a new trigger return spring. I figured why not try and make this grip work, ( i really dont like the spring system in this marker)

I Ran to radio shack and picked up a pack of rare earth magnets. (actually 3 just in case) for $2.19 (each)

I attached one to the back of the trigger, and one to the grip with repelling poles facing each other. It was very simple, i scuffed up just a tiny bit where i would be "water repellent loctite super gluing" these magnets on. I did, and it functions very well. No more stupid spring, and all the reliability of (rare earth) magnets, nothing thats going to bend, or move, or fall off and get lost. I cant notice a difference on the trigger pull and its got a very solid trigger return.

Heres shots of the trigger, and grip, ( i realized after i put the thing back together to take pictures, the one on the trigger was a little tough to get a shot of since it sits inside.)

Function Video, you can see how solid the return actually is.
TheTeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 03-02-2012, 01:15 AM #2
Great mod, Tez.
splatthetick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:43 AM #3
Limited Paint Play Zealot
voodooaddict is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Nice work!
Main: Dual Tiberius Pistols 9.1/8.1 FS Only
Secondary: Dual Tiberius Pistols x.0 Custom Polished Non-FS
Tertiary: 2k2 Blue Shoebox Shocker / 16" .689 CP / 88-4500 Classic Maxflow / BluApache
+ too many ol' Shoebox Shockers for loaners.
voodooaddict is offline   Reply With Quote