Annual Supporting Member
DarkRipper is a founding member
DarkRipper is BST Legit
DarkRipper donated to help Peyton Trent
DarkRipper owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
DarkRipper is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCM View Post
The angel air still works? I didn't think any of them worked new much less 10 years later.

You have a kid? I guess we went from being kids to adults since we started posting on paintball boards.
The AIR has been replaced with an LP screw in system. I sold my last AIR just a couple of weeks ago. It still held air and turned on/worked, but it was definitely not reliable.

I do have a couple of kids, 15 and 7. I have step kids now, too.

old school PBC admin... keeping it real

Please read and rate my reviews! =) ---> Here!
DarkRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-29-2012, 04:38 PM #65
trancer23
Angel Collector

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
trancer23 is playing at Living Legends VII
trancer23 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
trancer23 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCM View Post
The angel air still works? I didn't think any of them worked new much less 10 years later.

You have a kid? I guess we went from being kids to adults since we started posting on paintball boards.
I have 2 airs, both working perfectly.

35 angels and counting......
Blue Black Impact Angel LCD, Doodoo Brown Dark Angel LCD, Dark IR3 & Ripper angel
94 Tippmann Pro-lite (old reliable)
Old Feedback - New Feedback
trancer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:22 PM #66
Generalblueducky
grinding in the midwest

Generalblueducky owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Generalblueducky owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Generalblueducky supports DLX Technology
Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperado_Ghost View Post
Paintball is going down hill, but isnt dead. Yes, the rumors are true though, WDP/APS is no more.

On another point, its funny how kids think playing pro paintball will bring them money. They watch too much NFL............

I am going to rant, but nothing is about you I promise.

Rant time! Paintball is going down hill because of the crappy attitudes of the youth playing the sport. Kids are taught to have elitest attitudes to others and that its cool to talk **** to people. I was told that wanting a woodsball tourney was lame and that playing with "balloons" was more "legit". Ive played speedball off and on for many many many years. I like it, but I started playing in the late 90`s after seeing the old NPPL pro 10 man games in the woods and watching my brothers play.

I was informed the other day that "You have to earn the right to talk about paintball on facebook". Well you know what?.....I started playing when you were just another refill in your daddys nutsack after a night of drunken fun.

Its that same attitude amongst players who just started playing in the last 3 years or less that is killing paintball.
I'm agreeing 100% it's insane how these kids act. To b honest parents aren't helping either. I've seen more 14 year old kids with 1200$ guns then in my life. These kids have no clue what it's like to start out with a brass eagle avenger then move up to a tippmann 98custom
Generalblueducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:59 AM #67
SCM

SCM is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
The rich kids have always been around. It really isn't an issue unless they have an attitude. I also had more of a problem with tourney players. They always acted like they were big shots then they would cheat, over shoot, etc. At Tombstone there use to be a pro team that would come on the rec field. They refused to be split up, and they shot probably 2 cases each per rec game. They also refused to leave the field when they got shot. It wasn't the whole team it was more 3-4 of them. Probably shooting up the rest of the practice paint.
SCM is offline   Reply With Quote