Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-29-2012, 08:53 PM #1
Xthonos

G7 Angel Force Issues

Hey there, I've been having some trouble with my tadao angel force board lately. Whenever I have eyes on it will fire fine for about a minute or a bit less and then it will go into program mode by itself.
If I have the eyes off it fires fine but obviously I don't want to be playing like that!
I thought it might've been a battery issue so I let it drain completely and charged it to full. I also did a factory reset on the board and am still having the issue.
Any ideas as to what might be causing this?
Xthonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-29-2012, 09:07 PM #2
dr.strangelove
The Angel Eye Doctor

has been a member for 10 years
I would check your trigger return and make sure that it isn't set to close, causing the switch to be held down. However, that seems unlikely given that the issue only occurs with eyes on. I can't imagine why an eye issue would cause what you're describing though.
dr.strangelove is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:56 AM #3
Uziel Gal
It's not a Geo2, honest..

Uziel Gal donated to help Peyton Trent
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Uziel Gal supports our troops
The only time that you would expect the board to go in to programming mode is after turning off the marker, holding in the trigger, and then turning the marker on again.

That would make me wonder if you have a loose connection somewhere that is causing the marker to lose power intermittently. When the power returns, if the trigger happens to be depressed at that point, the marker the enters programming mode.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote