So a buddy of mine, and myself, are looking to start a local team here in the springs/Falcon area. Though we know alot of people here in falcon that aren't necessarily the most reliable when it comes to dedication. However, him and I are more than ready to get something going and start competeing locally with the hopes to progress to several division later on. <--edit 2/29--- ( WE WANT TO COMPETE ON A NATIONAL LEVEL... just need the practice!)
I have been playing pb for about 5 years now and have only been on 1 team. We played in a tourny down at colorsplash(pueblo) last year and placed third. I ended up leaving the team because there was no progression or dedication.
My buddy hasn't played as dedicated as i have but is really wanting to get into the sport. He is saving up for the gear he needs in order to participate.
We are looking to make a 5 man team with 2 player reserves.
- Any age really though we are both 18. (not sure you older players wanna deal with us
- Able to pay their own way. Considering we are just starting out, funds are limited.
- Chill people, who are easy to work with and are willing to dedicate themselves to practicing and becoming great!
- People who are willing to play any position, though i am probably gonna play back center.
- A coach. (would be kinda cool to have)
If anyone is interested, has any tips, ideas, advice etc. Post here or email me at email@example.com
Thanks again CO!