Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2012, 02:07 PM #1
sdball3r619
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Lingo

Can somebody tell me what it mean when you're yelling 100! 200! Etc. and what does california mean?
sdball3r619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-26-2012, 03:50 PM #2
Henrybg
Notorious
 
Henrybg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Antonio / New York
Annual Supporting Member
Henrybg plays in the PSP
Henrybg supports Cereal Killerz 2
Henrybg is an NCPA player
Henrybg plays in the APPA D4 division
Henrybg is Boss
Henrybg is All In
Henrybg owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdball3r619 View Post
Can somebody tell me what it mean when you're yelling 100! 200! Etc. and what does california mean?
anything really each team has different calls for bunkers kills etc.

100 and 200 could be kill counts, knuckles in snake or bunkers on T side

cali could be a side of the field or a bunker besides tape or snake side

you just have to ask the people who are calling them if you really want to know
__________________
Army Black Knights
Facebook-YouTube
- Sandana Owner's Club - Marq Clan - E-Flex Army -
Henrybg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:59 AM #3
tampaPBballa
VooDoo
 
tampaPBballa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: sunshine state
tampaPBballa plays in the PSP
tampaPBballa owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tampaPBballa plays in the APPA D3 division
Like he said it could be the kill count, but it could also be the back row bunkers, and California is most like the home bunker if you live in California
tampaPBballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:48 PM #4
Luigi Speed 05
PBN made me a gun whore..
 
Luigi Speed 05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Miami
Luigi Speed 05 plays in the PSP
Luigi Speed 05 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Luigi Speed 05 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Luigi Speed 05 plays in the APPA D4 division
Luigi Speed 05 supports DLX Technology
that's not really lingo, it's more like a code so the other team doesn't get it
thou I have to say if the opponent can hear you well enough to react to that
then your side is probably shouting a bit too loud, never seen that happen

also if you gonna call home by the name of your state of origin, I think that
is a pretty easy code to break, especially since the opponents know their own
positions, you would think. just call it home or back center already child!
__________________

$outh Beach Pimp$ sponsored by: Planet Eclipse, SobePaintball, Deadly Wind, Ninja Paintball & The Ford Report

DaLuxeMob
Luigi Speed 05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:23 AM #5
Zippin35
 
 
Zippin35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Zippin35 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Zippin35 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 is attending Decay of Nations VI
well 100 is a numerical representation of a collection of 100 individual pieces of something. haha just kidding, ya dude its code basically, top secret stuff developed by nasa during the moon race to confuse the russians. Sorry I just feel chirpy this morning.
__________________
I FIGHT FOR MACDEV-Macdev Militia
My Pawn Shop- Fast, Simple, Cash!
B/S/T Perfection
New England Crusade #35
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
Zippin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:04 AM #6
GM2viking
Copaani mirshmure'cye vod
 
GM2viking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Guam
Annual Supporting Member
GM2viking is BST Trusted
GM2viking supports Cereal Killerz 2
GM2viking is playing at Living Legends V
GM2viking owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
GM2viking has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
GM2viking has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippin35 View Post
well 100 is a numerical representation of a collection of 100 individual pieces of something. haha just kidding, ya dude its code basically, top secret stuff developed by nasa during the moon race to confuse the russians. Sorry I just feel chirpy this morning.
This made me laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi Speed 05 View Post
that's not really lingo, it's more like a code so the other team doesn't get it
thou I have to say if the opponent can hear you well enough to react to that
then your side is probably shouting a bit too loud, never seen that happen

also if you gonna call home by the name of your state of origin, I think that
is a pretty easy code to break, especially since the opponents know their own
positions, you would think. just call it home or back center already child!
__________________
Blue/Green '11 Alien Indy Black/Blue '06 Alien Remains
Black/Silver Hostile Creations Rogue
Green '04 AKA Viking
Black/Blue Bob Long G6R
"Lava" Etek 3 LT
GM2viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump