Old 02-29-2012, 01:39 AM #1
EMPIR3baller113
TheyTookOurJobs

EMPIR3baller113 plays in the PSP
EMPIR3baller113 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EMPIR3baller113 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
EMPIR3baller113 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
semi scammed

I just dealt with this kid corey. I thought we had a legitimate trade. I traded my drone dx lnib and two halos for his used pm8 with rotor. But trick is he took the term "used" so literally that he said the cracked ul on the frame and cracked eyepipe were already self explanatory...The gun was also heavily scratched and was packaged so poorly that I wondered if most of the wear was from the shipping or the user. So i contacted him when i first got the gun and he said he would negotiate and then he never contacted me back. I just want to know what kind of action i can take. He did answer me finally after a good week and it was over facebook messager and he told me to stop bothering him..in lameness terms (profanity and insults included) he told me to **** off. So im completely shocked at this point and already got a warning for telling one of his potential costumers that he was not legitamite. So please, i just need some help here, I have been in this sport for as long as my user name exists and i just feel completely taken advantage of by a user who i assumed to be reliable.

Thank you
,JR

Last edited by EMPIR3baller113 : 02-29-2012 at 01:42 AM.
EMPIR3baller113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-29-2012, 01:43 AM #2
EMPIR3baller113
TheyTookOurJobs

EMPIR3baller113 plays in the PSP
EMPIR3baller113 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EMPIR3baller113 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
EMPIR3baller113 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
His user name is OLPB18
Old 02-29-2012, 02:00 AM #3
Whiteyboy

Annual Supporting Member
Whiteyboy is a Moderator
Whiteyboy donated to help Peyton Trent
Whiteyboy is playing at Living Legends V
Whiteyboy supports Bob Gurnsey
Whiteyboy supports our troops
I'm sorry but we cannot meditate deals between users unless a mod was used as a 3rd party.

You should leave them negative feedback so other users are aware they don't live up to their side of the bargain. Sometimes the feedback will help them know you are serious about the problem as well. I would also recommend check out the Theft Report forum stickies as they contain a lot of useful information. The users in that forum are also very helpful and they might be able to guide you further.
Whiteyboy is offline   Reply With Quote