PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-06-2012, 09:32 AM #1
Maczed86

New to area

Hey guys,

So I'm a newbie to this forum so my apologizes if in the spot.
I just moved up to la Porte last year, and just recently have had time to finally get back into paint ball

I guess I have a couple question for the "regulars" at the field.

Are there games most every weekend? I mean I know it thins out come first frost but I'm sure there it the die hards year round. I ask because I'm looking for some guys that play a lot, as I said I moved up here not to long ago and don't know many people who paintball up here. I also wanted to know how I could get on a team I see there is a few different ones that use Sherwood, I just don't know the process behind attempting to get on one or in with a group.

Going to sing up for some of the events and probably grab me a year pass here this week. I have a decent set up not the best but it fits me as I like playing the back field sniping, unless needed on the front lines in which I am more then willing to do.

So any info would be helpful or anyone can email me and I can give my number..
Maczed86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2012, 10:55 AM #2
Kathy@Sherwood

Kathy@Sherwood is an Ultimate field/store owner
Kathy@Sherwood supports Sherwood Forest
Welcome!

Hey there, glad I was able to speak with you today and I look forward to meeting you sometime this week. Joe can show you around if you would like and answer most of your questions. Joe is always at the field you might just have to look for him down by the castle as he is always building. I think you will enjoy our groups of regulars that join us almost every weekend. There is a variety of players. Keep watching the event page for registration to open for the May game, if you are interested in attending.

http://www.sherwoodpaintball.com
Kathy@Sherwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:49 AM #3
DarkShadowHunter
Screwball, One Each

DarkShadowHunter supports Sherwood Forest
I can't speak for the walk-on crowd, but they put on one heck of a show for scenario games. The experienced players are always willing to work with the inexperienced. If you arrive as a one man show you can either run solo or work with one of the established teams on your side. The scenario experience is what you make of it. You can either just run and gun all day, or you can help run missions.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:54 PM #4
Millslane

Millslane supports Sherwood Forest
Hey Macz,

We are a team with members all over the surrounding area. We play multiple scenario games a year at Sherwood and we have a couple members in the area who play some of the weekend walk on more often. Sign up for the May event, Command and Conquer and we'd be glad to run together and maybe see where things go from there?

We are Team WOW, we are actually leading the NoD side, Red side.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:21 PM #5
Sherwood Forest

Sherwood Forest supports Sherwood Forest
Sherwood Forest supports Sherwood Forest
Just wanting to let everyone know that registration for Command & Conquer is up an going on our website under "Events". So if you want to save some money and be in the drawing for a chance to win a Tippmann TPX Pistol register for early bird by April 1, 2012.

Last edited by Sherwood Forest : 02-27-2012 at 01:49 PM.
Sherwood Forest is offline   Reply With Quote