PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-26-2012, 03:28 PM #1
Aslan
Tippmann Slayer

Arrow Prodigy E-Grip Plus extras

Up for sale is my back-up electronic marker, hopper, and tank.

The marker is a VL Prodigy E-Grip in perfect condition, like new. I used it at the field ONE time.

I test fired recently, fires like a dream. It has a VL Pro Series regulator and drop forward with an Armson regulator adaptor. All those parts were professionally installed by Pro Team Products. You also get a Pro Series Stainless Steel Screw Kit.

In addition, the gun comes with an Evolution II hopper and a Pure Energy 47/3000 steel HPA tank. The hopper works great and so does the HPA tank. The tank is in hydro until July 2013 and comes with a brown neoprene cover.

Have over $300 into this like new marker, asking $132.50 shipped. Price is firm and I'm not really interested in trades unless you have an ultralite frame that fits an 06 Minion or an Autococker E2 E Blade.
Old 03-14-2012, 09:13 AM #2
agurish
War Machine

agurish has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
His price is very fair, despite the reputation that VL markers often get. Someone buy this marker!

Team: The Exiled Souls #42
Death Before Dishonor #117
My Feedback