Ok I've noticed a lot of people go to method in the sticky which is the opposite of this method. Now yes it will improve your marker but a lot more in the efficiency department. This will create the smoothest possible shot AND increase efficiency to around 12-13 pods on a 68/45. I've tuned my friends markers with this methods which they were hesitant to let me do at first however after I did it he was definitely surprised to find it shot better than his old Luxe (4 of us on our team HAD Luxes and now have Axes because they shoot money one is being stubborn because his Luxe has sentimental value...
lol) Anyways enough chatter onto the method.
1. Turn your pressure to 180 and turn your back cap ALL the way in. Start at 150-160 with an aftermarket bolt raise/lower slightly if needed. On well know bolt systems such as the Boss or Lurker bolt kits, use the recommended pressure as a starting point and continue with tuning.
2. Go to a chrono.
3. Slowly ease your backcap out in small increments of 1/4 turns while chroning 5-10 shots in between each adjustment
4. Repeat step 3 until your FPS stops going up, every marker is different so never use a set amount of turns because getting YOUR marker set correctly is the most important part of tuning.
5. Adjust pressure to proper chrono speeds.
6. (Optional) Slowly turn your dwell down while firing over a chrono until you see your FPS start to fluctuate in either consistency or just velocity. Once you notice this begin to happen bump your well back up 1MS
Step 6 is purely for efficiency and is probably the most time consuming part of the process but is optional because you've already gained all your shot quality gains and some of your efficiency.