Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2011, 07:11 PM #64
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries
 
UNDRPRVLGD_V2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: World Wide
Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGP16 View Post
For my fallen brethren, all 25 of them... who gave all and are not home with us this Memorial Day... I miss you, love you, and you'll never be forgotten. I am forever indebted to you.

If I stay in I look forward to serving under this seal.
__________________
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-19-2011, 03:05 PM #65
Animal_Mother (Banned)
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Danger Close
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGP16 View Post
For my fallen brethren, all 25 of them... who gave all and are not home with us this Memorial Day... I miss you, love you, and you'll never be forgotten. I am forever indebted to you.





Man... **** breaks my heart. I don't miss those memorial services at all. RIP brothers... you're never forgotten.
Animal_Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:54 AM #66
Matthew_A_Steinman
RIP Gurpreet Singh
 
Matthew_A_Steinman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: R to the oseville, Cali
Matthew_A_Steinman owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Matthew_A_Steinman supports Team VICIOUS
Matthew_A_Steinman has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Matthew_A_Steinman has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Never had to go to a memorial until my best friend from highschool passed in afgainistan... hardest thingi ever had to do, bury your close friend and fellow marine... Thank you to all that have given their lives for our country. every branch every place in this world you are appriciated. i love you all. THANK YOU
__________________
West Coast Sharks #177

Bring on Vegas!
USMC (eas'd) 0311
RIP CPL Gurpreet Singh USMC
ENDURING FREEDOM KIA JUN222011

SPRINGFIELD ARMORY XDM .40

Last edited by Matthew_A_Steinman : 08-05-2011 at 01:55 AM. Reason: bad spelling
Matthew_A_Steinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:21 PM #67
NorKaLKiLLa
Seen a lot of combat?
 
NorKaLKiLLa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: watching you shower
 has been a member for 10 years
I flipped the **** out in the back of that memorial ceremony on a boot corpsman who was shaking his head and looking at his watch.
__________________
i need to get laid
NorKaLKiLLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:20 PM #68
Cima2oo3
USAF 2W051
 
Cima2oo3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Osan AB, ROK
 has been a member for 10 years
Got this in my .mil email over the weekend. Thought I would share. And thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who supports the servicemen and women.

Commentary by Maj. Mike Stolt
97th Flying Training Squadron

7/17/2006 - SHEPPARD AIR FORCE BASE, Texas (AFPN) -- It was a hot
Tuesday afternoon. I was leaving Bldg. 402 after updating my base
vehicle
sticker.

As I walked toward the double-glass doors leading to the parking lot, I
encountered a small group of people standing just inside the door -- two
Airmen, a civilian employee and one captain. As I reached for the door,
the captain said, "You don't want to go out there right now."

I looked out and saw traffic stopped and several people standing in the
Hot July sun, gazing westward, some saluting, some standing at attention
and
some with their hands laid on their chests.

No, I don't really want to go out there right now. I looked at my watch
-- 4:30 p.m.

I stood with the group that now numbered five. No one spoke. One Airman
made a call on her cell phone, the other shifted his gaze back and forth
between his shoes and the wall. The captain sifted through a folder of
papers.
The civilian and I watched through the glass doors as a technical
sergeant
stood at attention, saluting ... a sweat ring growing on his back. It
seemed
to go on forever.

The base loudspeakers squeaked out the last recorded notes of the
National Anthem. The cars rolled forward, the technical sergeant lowered
his
salute. The civilian pushed our door open and walked out. The rest of
us
followed. When the heat hit me, I felt fortunate that my timing had
kept me
inside during the long ceremony.

I thought about that day for weeks. Images of the episode flashed
through my mind
as if I'd witnessed a crime -- the plate-sized sweat ring, the glow of
the cell phone
on the Airman's cheek, the civilian's hand resting on the door handle,
the glare of the
sun, the heat.

I recently read an article about the war on terror and learned that we
average 2.35 Americans dead and 10 wounded every day in the area of
responsibility. That day leapt back into my thoughts. A few hours of
research helped me identify the date -- July 14, 2005.

On July 14, 2005, 23-year-old Cpl. Chris Winchester and 22-year-old Cpl.
Cliff Mounce were killed when their vehicle was targeted by an
improvised
explosive device in Baghdad.

On that day, 21-year-old Pfc. Tim Hines Jr. died when an IED hit his
Humvee.

On that day, 34-year-old Staff Sgt. Tricia Jameson was killed by a
secondary IED while she was treating a victim of the primary IED. She,
Chris
Winchester and Cliff Mounce all died in Trebil. We can assume she was
treating Chris, Cliff or another in their group. She volunteered to go
to Iraq and had been in-country three weeks.

On that day, four American Soldiers died in Iraq and numerous others
were wounded.

On that day, four families were plunged into mourning.

On that day, I flew one sortie, sifted through e-mail, updated my base
vehicle sticker and hid from the heat behind a glass door.

Why does it matter that I avoided participating in retreat? Some may
think it's silly symbolism, that it's not real. An aircraft is real. A
computer, a vehicle sticker -- they're real.

I believe that anything that you allow to move you, or that inspires
those around you to search their hearts, is as real as the bomb that
tore
Chris Winchester's body apart last summer. Anything that forces an
entire base
to stop and listen to their thoughts for a while is real. Anything that
causes you to pause and acknowledge that American Soldiers may be under
fire as
you listen to the national anthem is real.

As we five stood inside that doorway, the Soldiers killed and wounded
that day may have been bleeding, screaming and dying in the sand.

If my timing is ever again as perfect as it was that day, I'll be
prepared. I'll be ready with, "Yes, I do want to go out there right
now."
You may not come with me, but I'll bet you think about it for weeks.

If I had stepped outside to pay respect to the flag and to the four
soldiers who died that day, how long would it have taken?

One minute and 28 seconds.
__________________
There exists a special place in heaven for those who die because they are not afraid to live.
Cima2oo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:01 PM #69
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries
 
UNDRPRVLGD_V2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: World Wide
Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
Pisses me off when I see people not saluting or dodging out from colors.
__________________
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:10 PM #70
firststrike01
Peace is the way
 
firststrike01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
The idea of thanking someone just going to work is ridiculous. I cant speak for all nations but I can confidently state the fact that the US military has never nor probly ever will protect any of its citizens so called freedoms....if this post gets taken down for simply differing in opinion then it will be a great example of what im referring too.
firststrike01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:13 PM #71
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce
 
SniperForce-Duffek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
It's your opinion, if you wanna be a complete ******, it's well within your right. Like my opinion?
__________________
Kick *** military apparel _ Mars Strategic

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:21 PM #72
Orvis09
I haz brown trout
 
Orvis09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Smyrna
Annual Supporting Member
Orvis09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Orvis09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Orvis09 supports our troops
Orvis09 plays in the APPA D5 division
Orvis09 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Orvis09 is Legendary
Orvis09 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by firststrike01 View Post
The idea of thanking someone just going to work is ridiculous. I cant speak for all nations but I can confidently state the fact that the US military has never nor probly ever will protect any of its citizens so called freedoms....if this post gets taken down for simply differing in opinion then it will be a great example of what im referring too.
WOW. This HAS to be trolling. The ignorance
Orvis09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:40 PM #73
firststrike01
Peace is the way
 
firststrike01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
actually I was just correcting the person who started the thread. And the last part was directed toward the madness on the part of the mods who take down my posts because there not mainstream but they allow people in this section to praise killing
firststrike01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:41 PM #74
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries
 
UNDRPRVLGD_V2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: World Wide
Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
Yea WW2 was a big cover up, the spread of communism upon a helpless nation in Korea was make believe ... Veitnam same, but guess we didn't go do that ... Seeing a UN country and ally invaded ... Nah we justed watched for ****s and gigs, and least I or get the 3500+ that were killed was a government plot to control you.

Your a ****ing ignorant bigot that lives with your head shoved far up your *** you'll never see the truth or real world.
__________________
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:44 PM #75
Orvis09
I haz brown trout
 
Orvis09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Smyrna
Annual Supporting Member
Orvis09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Orvis09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Orvis09 supports our troops
Orvis09 plays in the APPA D5 division
Orvis09 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Orvis09 is Legendary
Orvis09 supports DLX Technology
It makes me sick to know there are unappreciative people like you out there but we didn't sign on the dotted line to protect patriots only, it's the entire country, good and bad. And you say we don't protect anything? If the entire military stopped all functions, we'd have Korea, Russia, and China so far up our ***** within days. No one ****s with us because we have the best military, providing almost 300 years of pure dominance.
Orvis09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:49 PM #76
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries
 
UNDRPRVLGD_V2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: World Wide
Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
No we don't, your stupid .. Were allowed to do anything we want because the Chineese and Ruskies allow us
__________________
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:55 PM #77
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce
 
SniperForce-Duffek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by firststrike01 View Post
actually I was just correcting the person who started the thread. And the last part was directed toward the madness on the part of the mods who take down my posts because there not mainstream but they allow people in this section to praise killing
Condone it, praise it, whatever you like, but that doesn't change the fact that people need to be terminated. We're trained in the art of war, and for most of us, we're good at what we do. I sleep fine at night knowing what I've done and what my friends and brothers have done, hell I sleep good cause we've helped make the world a better place, eliminating the people that would like to do you harm. The sheep only like the sheep dog when he's needed. It's all good though, I'll always be here, waiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orvis09 View Post
It makes me sick to know there are unappreciative people like you out there but we didn't sign on the dotted line to protect patriots only, it's the entire country, good and bad. And you say we don't protect anything? If the entire military stopped all functions, we'd have Korea, Russia, and China so far up our ***** within days. No one ****s with us because we have the best military, providing almost 300 years of pure dominance.
I didn't sign up to protect America, I signed up to be part of a brotherhood that would allow me to play a part in making sure that everyone that leaves the wire has a fighting chance because there is one more person in the fight.
__________________
Kick *** military apparel _ Mars Strategic

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:00 AM #78
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries
 
UNDRPRVLGD_V2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: World Wide
Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperForce-Duffek View Post
The sheep only like the sheep dog when he's needed. It's all good though, I'll always be here, waiting.
So ****ing true
__________________
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:51 AM #79
paintballty99
You's dead, brah.
 
paintballty99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Zanzibar
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
paintballty99 donated to help Peyton Trent
paintballty99 supports Bob Gurnsey
paintballty99 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
paintballty99 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
paintballty99 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDRPRVLGD_V2 View Post
No we don't, your stupid .. Were allowed to do anything we want because the Chineese and Ruskies allow us
Lol.

I'm just laughing at the stupidity, not the humor.
__________________
paintballty99
my old feedback http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...6#post15096426

Originally Posted by Lyndon
Germans called Canadians storm troopers in WWI, not because we were good, but because we reminded them of Star Wars.
paintballty99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:52 AM #80
em0r0x0rz
 
em0r0x0rz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Juarez
em0r0x0rz is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by em0r0x0rz View Post
mad respect to anyone serving. i always feel like such a ****ing peasant when im around my brother and his army buddies. the amount of respect and gratitude i have for you guys can never be put into words. i cant wait till im among you.
damn that was a long time ago. and here i am in afghanistan lol

-and kid above is probably 11
__________________
A BETTER WORLD SHALL EMERGE
em0r0x0rz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:06 AM #81
Animal_Mother (Banned)
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Danger Close
Stay safe out there broski
Animal_Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:22 PM #82
xFSUxlaxflip
Dr. Small Talk
 
xFSUxlaxflip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Springs
xFSUxlaxflip has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by firststrike01 View Post
The idea of thanking someone just going to work is ridiculous. I cant speak for all nations but I can confidently state the fact that the US military has never nor probly ever will protect any of its citizens so called freedoms....if this post gets taken down for simply differing in opinion then it will be a great example of what im referring too.
Yeah you know all about it man... the day to day job is so lame.. I got to the office and train to shoot my weapon because there is always a chance that at my job someone might come and try to shoot me, I train every day in my specific individual task because any way you cut it if i make a critical mistake someone dies or a group of people die...

I imagine your job has its similar trials and tribulations. Every day you train on how to hide in the walk in cooler in case the manager comes looking for someone to clean the floor. Each day you sham out on the frier because lets be frank if you make a critical mistake some fries get burnt some customers get pissed but all in all you still walk away with your $7.15 an hour which is enough to afford another sack of weed, a couple tall boys of busch, and the ability to rent another xbox game so you can hide from your parents for the weekend...... I hear the restaurant even has a REALLY good Post Traumatic Grill Disorder program as well.....

Sidenote: to all the actually servicemen here.. DONT EVER CALCULATE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE AN HOUR... its dismal and it really makes everything suck slightly more...
__________________
ST: OGPT- The doctor is in.
xFSUxlaxflip is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 02:11 PM #83
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce
 
SniperForce-Duffek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Made ~ 3.50/hr while deployed. Go me.
__________________
Kick *** military apparel _ Mars Strategic

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 02:44 PM #84
DyePaintballer2k11
Greek, I am it
 
DyePaintballer2k11's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Terrain eval, standby
DyePaintballer2k11 helped look for balloons
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
How is that even possible?
__________________
ST GDT Crew: OVER 10,000

USAF
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.
And the machine is bleeding to death.
DyePaintballer2k11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump