Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-24-2012, 12:37 AM #1
DozerLVL

Help me find a new Barrel!

Posted in pump paintball talk, but I'd figure I'd spread the love .

My first Phantom

Sexy right? Worked out a great deal with Stanchy over @ Super_Stanchy Customs for this little baby- The Super Sleeper!

-Freak bored barrel
-Ego Detent
-Tri Fluted Hammer
-Bobbed (shortened) and Gauged Valve
-CCI Ghost Ring sight

Everything a guy could need right? Well, long story short I shoot a 14" better than an 11". Preferably one with an easy to see tip(ie not black). So here I am, looking for a little helping hand in the replacement barrel department. Thoughts?
CCI PHANTOM PRAYER: Our Phather, who art in Oregon, hallowed be thy name. The game shall be won, by your perfect gun in the woods as it is indoors. Give us this day our Nelson valvetrains, and forgive us our autotriggering, as we forgive those who autotrigger against us. And lead us not into semiautos, but deliver us from electros. For thine is the 12 gram, the 10 round tube, and the pump action, for ever and ever. Amen.
DozerLVL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-25-2012, 11:53 AM #2
pballer0303
shreddin the gnar

pballer0303 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
If you have the cash id go for a deadlywinds. You can also get long(er) stock barrels, as well as phantom dye ultralights.
pballer0303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:26 PM #3
bronze
copper alloy

bronze donated to help Peyton Trent
Can throw out the idea of a flasc barrel. Since you got the ego detent mod i wouldn't worry about deadly winds or freak inserts. Flasc can get you a variety of tips, and if you feel frisky, can add an apex tip