Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-24-2012, 01:51 PM #1
ugcspawn

T8.05?

I'm having a headache with a T8 (serial 21518)of one of my teammate. He had the marker serviced at 2-3 locations, and somehow one of the shop lost the safety bushing and screw. Now I purchased the T8 bushing for him, but it doesn't work, and it looks like it needs the T8.1 one (I have a .1 so it's easy to compare). Now, by looking more indepth at the gun, there is some weird **** on that marker and I'm not sure what to do with it and what part to get:

The lower receiver (handle assy) seems to be from a T8.1, as it has the hole in the trigger gard to pass a allen key. But, the tiberius stamped on the handle is the old logo (which look like TAG as compared to the T on the newer model.)

Th upper receiver is as strange. It is marked T8, has the square bloc in teh back (as oposed to the round back of the T8.1), has the 2 notch for the barrel (instead of the single one in the T8.1). But, it doesn't have the resess hole in which the bolt of the safety bushing goes into. It's exactly threaded like the t8.1 i which the bolt goes from the bottom up into threads (the T8 is up going down into the safety bushing). Also, the hole in the safety is too small to accept the safety bushing of the T8...

Anyon ever see this?
ugcspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-25-2012, 10:57 PM #2
Unlucky_Irish

Id post some pictures up of what exactly you're talking about and try the tiberius forums/contact tib directly. Most bases covered and Tib is pretty good with helping out
Unlucky_Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:31 PM #3
ugcspawn

yeah, i'll see if I can take good pictures and post them.
ugcspawn is offline   Reply With Quote