Softie68
Dan Hines makes me moist

Softie68 plays in the PSP
Softie68 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Softie68 supports Team VICIOUS
Softie68 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by billythekid95 View Post
been at the paintball field since its opened. i personally think its a great size. softie instead of hating on the field maybe you should come down and check it out for yourself i would be more than glad to have me and my boys play your team (not being cocky). a friendly game and then you can check out the field and then let me know what you really think. for all the other players that wanna check it out and play there. i really reccomend it. its a great size and perfect for a 4 on 4. i have played in games with 5 on 5 and itts really not bad at all. VENDETTA PAINTBALL YOU GOT ME AS A DAILY WEEKEND CUSTOMER. will be there every weekend for now on. so if anyone does come up or down from wherever u all are from i would be more than glad to play you and your teams. (not being cocky) i would just like to see other players potentials.
the closest thing to hating i put was how i felt about the prices and unless your paying for us to play then there is nothing that will change my opinion of it. As for your invite for my team to come play your boys. Ill pass...... There are events coming up soon and no point in wasting good practice time playing there where it doesnt suit our needs. But thank you for the invite.
Overlook Project Zero
Softie68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:08 AM #24
pykim01
smile

pykim01 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pykim01 posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Softie68 View Post
the closest thing to hating i put was how i felt about the prices and unless your paying for us to play then there is nothing that will change my opinion of it. As for your invite for my team to come play your boys. Ill pass...... There are events coming up soon and no point in wasting good practice time playing there where it doesnt suit our needs. But thank you for the invite.
practice sundays like any other team and run drills here during the wk or saturdays. snap shooting, running and gunning, especially days when the weather isn't too hot. no one expects you to be running 5 v 5's but any good team knows drilling is just as important if not more important than running back to back games...
pykim01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:14 AM #25
Softie68
Dan Hines makes me moist

Softie68 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by pykim01 View Post
practice sundays like any other team and run drills here during the wk or saturdays. snap shooting, running and gunning, especially days when the weather isn't too hot. no one expects you to be running 5 v 5's but any good team knows drilling is just as important if not more important than running back to back games...
team pricing of $55 is only mon-thurs so going on a sat isn't an option... Plus the pricing issue was brought up before they offer the team price. So that part of the discussion is over. There is more to it but I don't wanna steer people away from here and make them consider another field which is why I would like to let it be.
Overlook Project Zero
Old 02-21-2012, 11:14 AM #26
Northeast reppin2

Is the psp field regulation?
Northeast reppin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:29 AM #27
Northeast reppin2

My bad I didn't read before I posted. I have to agree with softie about the prices. 80 bux is outragous, when you can play at meadowlands or obx for 45-50 and get a really good practice. To help market to tournament players, you need to lower ur prices alot or designate Sunday's to team practice and give a one low price for all players, unless nobody is going to attend. Also what type of paint, and are there 4500 fills?
Northeast reppin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:24 PM #28
Softie68
Dan Hines makes me moist

Softie68 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeast reppin2 View Post
My bad I didn't read before I posted. I have to agree with softie about the prices. 80 bux is outragous, when you can play at meadowlands or obx for 45-50 and get a really good practice. To help market to tournament players, you need to lower ur prices alot or designate Sunday's to team practice and give a one low price for all players, unless nobody is going to attend. Also what type of paint, and are there 4500 fills?
Well he doesnt have to maeket to tourny players at all. The field in the palisades doesnt and i assume its doing ell enough that they expanded to another location. If charging the prices they do works then go for it. This a business after all and its purpose is to make money. Why market your field to cater to 10 speedball players at $55 on a sunday when he can get the same number of walk on and charge them $90. its obvious which way they should go
Overlook Project Zero
Old 02-21-2012, 05:48 PM #29
Theweathermann

Played there last weekend, prices are a bit high however i am glad to have a place to play during the winter. One problem I had was the lights. I thought it could be a little brighter. I don't know why there are black lights instead of florescent lights. Maybe if there were more lights people could see the support beams on the field...(joking)
Theweathermann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:40 PM #30
phantomballer

phantomballer supports Team VICIOUS
phantomballer has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Went over and saw the field today. Looks great!
phantomballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:02 PM #31
joe the gun tech

Congrats palisades, ive approached alot of investors on trying to do the same thing but nobody believes it is profitable enough. Im praying it works out and you prove them wrong. Just a little food for thought, put up a big board that teams can organize playing times ahead of time so that everyone can plan ahead of time when to show up and play. That way everyone isnt scattered over the 7 days.
joe the gun tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:20 PM #32
pykim01
smile

pykim01 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pykim01 posts videos on PbNation
hey guys still havent heard back from the owner up at poughkeepsie. i was the guy that was up there this past sunday.

also if anyone is interested i have a brand new black etek3 LT for sale for a decent price. post in my thread if anyone is interested.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3758881
pykim01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:44 AM #33
Rabbit13

the field looks great will be up there saturday
Rabbit13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:11 AM #34
todamax369
Dustin

Annual Supporting Member
todamax369 is BST Trusted
todamax369 is playing at Living Legends VII
todamax369 posts videos on PbNation
todamax369 is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by billythekid95 View Post
been at the paintball field since its opened. i personally think its a great size. softie instead of hating on the field maybe you should come down and check it out for yourself i would be more than glad to have me and my boys play your team (not being cocky). a friendly game and then you can check out the field and then let me know what you really think. for all the other players that wanna check it out and play there. i really reccomend it. its a great size and perfect for a 4 on 4. i have played in games with 5 on 5 and itts really not bad at all. VENDETTA PAINTBALL YOU GOT ME AS A DAILY WEEKEND CUSTOMER. will be there every weekend for now on. so if anyone does come up or down from wherever u all are from i would be more than glad to play you and your teams. (not being cocky) i would just like to see other players potentials.
Son what you know about paintball? And whos "your boys?" jk Billy. See you soon bro. -Dustin
todamax369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:38 AM #35
burddog2026
Joe Chops Burdis

Annual Supporting Member
burddog2026 is playing at Living Legends VII
Vendetta Paintball Tournament

Hello Nation,

The summer is almost over. To end it with a blast, Vendetta paintball is holding its first 3 man Speedball tournament. This is the perfect opportunity for local paintballers to come out, have fun, play paintball, learn and hopefully win some money. All skill levels welcome.

The goal is to have 16 3-man teams (but the more the merrier, there is no team cap.) Each team will play a minimum of 4 games, with each match being best of 3. Double elimination, so if you lose one, the highest you can place is 3rd. 1st place prize is $900; 2nd prize is $600, and 3rd prize receives 3 cases of paint along with duffle bags and t-shirts provided by the National Guard (who are helping sponsor the event). All winners will receive trophies as well.

Entry is $119 per player, and this includes your first case, each subsequent case will cost $55. If you don’t want to purchase your own equipment, we will be renting out (free with entry), but know that you will be playing at a disadvantage to the people who have their own equipment. Some suggestions for equipment if you don’t have any:

• Guns: Empire Mini/AXE, Proto Rail/Reflex, Tippmann Crossover.
• Hopper: DYE Rotor, Virtue Spire, Empire Prophecy Z1/Z2.
• Mask: Dye I4, V-Force Grillz, Sly Profit, Empire E-Vents
• Make sure you have a compressed air tank, electronic markers can’t run C02. ALL TANKS MUST BE HYDRO’D WITHIN 5 YEARS OF THE TOURNAMENT DATE – NO EXCEPTIONS.

If this tournament is a success, Vendetta will hold more tournaments throughout the year; so tell all your friends to come out and play.

Spread the word, come out for some good fun, meet new friends, and possibly win money while doing it!!!

Date of the Event: August 25th 2013
RSVP by August 11th 2013
Time: 10:30AM to 6:00PM
Location: Vendetta Paintball – Poughkeepsie Galleria Mall – Across from Regal Cinema
Phone: 845-632-3821
Visit www.vendettapaintball.net and email reservationsvendetta@gmail.com for registration.
burddog2026 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:22 PM #36
Triple R

Triple R plays in the APPA beginner division
What's the size of the field?
Triple R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:45 PM #37
todamax369
Dustin

Annual Supporting Member
todamax369 is BST Trusted
todamax369 is playing at Living Legends VII
todamax369 posts videos on PbNation
todamax369 is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple R View Post
What's the size of the field?

50'x100' Roughly. I'mBeingGenerousToo
todamax369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 08:44 AM #38
burddog2026
Joe Chops Burdis

Annual Supporting Member
Some changes were made guys, better prizes and discounts.

Hello Paintballers,

The summer is almost over. To end it with a blast, Vendetta Paintball is holding its first 3 man Speedball tournament. This is the perfect opportunity for local paintballers to come out, have fun, play paintball, learn and hopefully win some money. All skill levels are welcomed.

The goal is to have 16 3-man teams (but the more the merrier, there is no team cap). Each team will play a minimum of 4 games, with each match being best of 3. Double elimination, so if you lose one, the highest you can place is 3rd. Prizes will depend on the number of teams participating. At 16 teams competing, 1st place prize is estimated at $1000; 2nd prize estimated at $600, and 3rd prize estimated at $300. All winners will also receive trophies, duffle bags and t-shirts provided by the National Guard.

Entry is $119 per player, and this includes your first case, each subsequent case will cost $60. Team Deposit of $75 required at time of registration. Registrants before RSVP date will receive $5 off each subsequent case of paintballs. If you don’t want to purchase your own equipment, we will be renting out (free with entry), but know that you will be playing at a disadvantage to the people who have their own equipment. Some suggestions for equipment if you don’t have any:

• Guns: Empire Mini/AXE, Proto Rail/Reflex, Tippmann Crossover.
• Hopper: DYE Rotor, Virtue Spire, Empire Prophecy Z1/Z2.
• Mask: Dye I4, V-Force Grillz, Sly Profit, Empire E-Vents
• Make sure you have a compressed air tank, electronic markers can’t run C02. ALL TANKS MUST BE HYDRO’D WITHIN 5 YEARS OF THE TOURNAMENT DATE – NO EXCEPTIONS.

If this tournament is a success, Vendetta will hold more tournaments throughout the year; so tell all your friends to come out and play.

Spread the word, come out for some good fun, meet new friends, and possibly win some money while doing it!!!

Date of the Event: August 25th 2013
Time: 10:30AM to 6:00PM
RSVP by August 11th 2013
Location: Vendetta Paintball – Poughkeepsie Galleria Mall – Across from Regal Cinema
Phone: 845-632-3821
Visit www.vendettapaintball.net and email reservationsvendetta@gmail.com for registration.

Terms and conditions subject to change at any time.
Old 07-29-2013, 08:46 AM #39
burddog2026
Joe Chops Burdis

Annual Supporting Member
also, go to this link to see what our field set up will look like for the tournament. We are getting a brand new, 2013 3-man bunker set.

http://www.mightyproducts.com/prodde...rod=MP-ST-3MAN

Last edited by burddog2026 : 07-29-2013 at 10:01 AM. Reason: spelling correction
ReplyRegional Ups