you guys know im down
Old 04-03-2011, 07:53 PM #737
raptor390

nice to see u of i has a team, would be fun to play u guys
Old 02-23-2012, 11:53 AM #738
Baconswitch

News?

February 23, 2012
Im looking to either start the long haul effort to get a Class AA University of Idaho team started, or jump on the bandwagon if anyone is already in the process of getting something started. Does anyone know what's going on? I am a double major undergrad here at UI so I will be here for a while. Im not the best with checking PbNation so My Email is: baconswitch@hotmail.com
If Anyone can get back to me with real information on where everything is at that would be great.

Thanks
Baconswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:37 PM #739
mooreshawnm

mooreshawnm has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mooreshawnm has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Where do you guys play? Moscow would be a heck of a lot closer than Spokane. Coming from Lewiston.

Shawn
mooreshawnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:09 PM #740
Snowbone
Caleb Adrian

Snowbone owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Snowbone has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Snowbone has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconswitch View Post
February 23, 2012
Im looking to either start the long haul effort to get a Class AA University of Idaho team started, or jump on the bandwagon if anyone is already in the process of getting something started. Does anyone know what's going on? I am a double major undergrad here at UI so I will be here for a while. Im not the best with checking PbNation so My Email is: baconswitch@hotmail.com
If Anyone can get back to me with real information on where everything is at that would be great.

Thanks
Hey man I'm going to be here for the next two years and would love to get around to playing some more than I have and would definitely love to be a part of a team. I'll send you an e-mail as well
Snowbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:07 AM #741
DGuenthner
Das Noob

Do you have to be a student at U of I? I live in lewiston. If you don't haberdashery to be a u of I student that'd be great. And I have some farm land. That is all fenced in right outside of Colfax that we could use to play instead of going to Spokane. Its just a corral, but its big with barrels, pallets, plywood( for small buildings ) natural land curve, running water, bathrooms, air compressor, and a shop. And I'm in the process of buying inflatable bunkers and several markers for people who font own one to use. As for xo2 and air we could figure. Something out like scuba tanks.
DGuenthner is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups