Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-01-2012, 10:44 PM #1
Unlucky_Irish

G36 Style Sight Rail

I love the G36, to me its one gorgeous looking assault rifle. On to the point, I've seen plenty of t9s with a g36 esque sight rail (no I dont actually expect to use the tiny scope) but the handle use itself plus looks I do enjoy. I have my t9 set up else wise upgrades etc and now I'd do some aesthetics. Ive found a few rails, mainly from airsoft websites, and don't know much about them. Anyone recommend which to avoid? i.e. cheap, poorly made, not worth it, etc or one they use and enjoy? Not looking for a full blown 100+ metal one unless its got the g36 red dot sight as well, its cool plus red dots are at least useful for making sure that first shot is right on when you got limited ammo/ambushing. Thanks in advance.
Unlucky_Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:59 AM #2
theSTZombie

I was thinking about doing something similar...you should be able to find a pretty sturdy one on EBay, there were a lot. Just make sure u get the taller one (Trinity) makes one... But that is around $40-$50? I thought about making my t9 look like a HALO battle rifle - sight rail, different muzzle tip and a different stock basically.
theSTZombie is offline   Reply With Quote