ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-16-2012, 03:25 PM #1198
OA paintball
Matt Ragsdale

has been a member for 10 years
OA paintball plays in the APPA beginner division
sisters like girls, bro.

yeah my family gets good, minus my dad lol

MILF mom, lesbo sister, bro myself, adopted black 8yr old brother. GETGETGETGETGET
PJ's and no shirt; smoke weed eat yogurt.
OA paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-16-2012, 04:24 PM #1199
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

Damn covering all the bases. But still no pics :/
Originally Posted by OA_paintball: im just worried if i donate plasma and some cancer patient gets it, his dicks gonna grow and hes gonna have mad game with the nurses.. probably not good for the hospital.

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

TROLLPOCALYPSERed-Shirted Super Smashed Bros '11
SynergyAMB1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:55 PM #1200
p8ntballoc11
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OA paintball View Post
sisters like girls, bro.

yeah my family gets good, minus my dad lol

MILF mom, lesbo sister, bro myself, adopted black 8yr old brother. GETGETGETGETGET
damn ur sis is a heartbreaker homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynergyAMB1125 View Post
Damn covering all the bases. But still no pics :/
they're on his facebook son. #staycreepin
the creatine has entered my veins. i can feel it raging inside of me. i look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. i become scared of my own strength. mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...i dont want her to see me like this. moments later i catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...i can barely recognize myself.

then i remember the internet is down...and im forced to jack off to thoughts of a girl in my class into a sock. i watch the george lopez show then go to sleep"
p8ntballoc11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:40 PM #1201
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

deleted my facebook

but watch this. guarantee it wont disappoint. kid thinks he's a Saiyan from Dragonball Z

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...VW24gQ74caEUk5

couldn't get it to embed #computerretard
Originally Posted by OA_paintball: im just worried if i donate plasma and some cancer patient gets it, his dicks gonna grow and hes gonna have mad game with the nurses.. probably not good for the hospital.

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

Old 02-16-2012, 08:33 PM #1202
OA paintball
Matt Ragsdale

tra la la
Old 02-16-2012, 10:03 PM #1203
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

Point A.) your sister's a whooty
Point B.) chicks dig the chest mane. Rockin that **** since I was like 15 lmao

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

Old 02-16-2012, 10:28 PM #1204
p8ntballoc11

hahaha your dad is a ****in boss. #urbabybroislilsimba
the creatine has entered my veins. i can feel it raging inside of me. i look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. i become scared of my own strength. mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...i dont want her to see me like this. moments later i catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...i can barely recognize myself.

then i remember the internet is down...and im forced to jack off to thoughts of a girl in my class into a sock. i watch the george lopez show then go to sleep"
Old 02-16-2012, 10:34 PM #1205
p8ntballoc11

"hey pat what's up?"
me- "u know what's up"

# real ****ed up

Old 02-17-2012, 06:44 AM #1206
OA paintball
Matt Ragsdale

all day!

last night caitlin (wife) and i got invited to some fund raiser for brain cancer and like 80% of liquor sales went to the cause. Her mom invited us and told us we were free to donate as we please on her tab. getgetget
Old 02-17-2012, 01:12 PM #1207
p8ntballoc11

that's what's up. racks on racks

and saw this on my news feed. #ilovefreshmancollegegirls/yoga pants

Old 02-17-2012, 01:18 PM #1208
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

Can never get too many booty pics

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

Old 02-18-2012, 12:25 AM #1209
OA paintball
Matt Ragsdale

umbc or maryland tomorrow? most likely umbc lol. got the drinkin supplies ready!
Old 02-19-2012, 09:36 AM #1210
p8ntballoc11

straight addy/mini/shriv all day. #physicstest

hahahaha and i watched that super sayin video. wowwwwwwwww hahaha

Old 02-19-2012, 08:31 PM #1211
p8ntgoalie93

p8ntgoalie93 helped look for balloons
p8ntgoalie93 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
eastbound and down is on tonight boys
p8ntgoalie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:01 AM #1212
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

literally been in my room for maybe a total of 12 hours the last three days #somuchwork #my"boss"isafag

also, we threw a kid out of a game yesterday for intramurals....now, since we made the decision, we're getting reviewed. like he hit the kid like a free safety laying out an exposed receiver, but in a basketball game, we T'd him up, and he started *****ing and screaming. 1 T + another T = ejection. thats the way it works. been that way since the dawn of man when Adam hipchecked Eve out of the Garden of Eden cuz she was a ****

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

Old 02-20-2012, 07:34 PM #1213
p8ntballoc11

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntgoalie93 View Post
eastbound and down is on tonight boys
dude i don't have HBO here at school how do u watch that jaunt? i watched seasons 1 and 2 over winterbreak and i'm forever a fan.

my dad and 2 of his friends are comin to hopkins to watch them play udel tomorro and then we're goin out to dinner after to get drunk cuz i'll just have finished my physics test. #lovebein21

they're gonna see my earrings for the first time too. gonna get mad **** for it but whateva, i'm swaggin

EDIT: omg just took a ridiculous **** in the library bathroom. mad ppl were in there and i swear this **** was straight out of that scene from dumb and dumber. def. loudest **** of my life. ****in nolan's burritos man jesus. worst part is no1 even laughed in there. i know if someone was blowin up a toilet singin out of their *** i'd be rollin laughin. bunch of pussies if u ask me

Last edited by p8ntballoc11 : 02-20-2012 at 07:42 PM.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:35 PM #1214
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

The best is laughing at your own ****s and making noise like its extremely uncomfortable. People are too sensitive.

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

Old 02-25-2012, 02:34 PM #1215
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

mount lax upset #12 UDel today. #wontbethelasttime

EDIT: i'm in such a lax-y mood now. US Mens U19 roster announced. 2 Calvert Hall kids (played with Rob Zoppo before...he's one of them) and used to play with another one, Ryan Tucker, from Gilman. why didnt i keep playing

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

Last edited by SynergyAMB1125 : 02-25-2012 at 04:00 PM.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:20 AM #1216
p8ntballoc11

that's what's up. we ****ed up udel last weekend too. our win wasn't an upset tho! lol

sorority formal tonight. goin with some 5 foot tall chick. hopin to slam a girl that's significantly shorter for the first time.

Old 02-27-2012, 01:37 PM #1217
OA paintball
Matt Ragsdale

alex i think my girl and i are gonna come up to the mount tomorrow to see how promising UVA is this season, but ill let you know tomorrow if its definite or not.
Old 02-27-2012, 04:08 PM #1218
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

We're on spring break so I won't be there

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

ReplyRegional Ups