minikillersam supports Team VICIOUS
minikillersam has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
minikillersam has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
minikillersam has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
minikillersam has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
minikillersam is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANKTHETANKCONNELL View Post
It's funny how people are on here bashing MINIONS, Maybe there is more truth to his statement then people think..................The truth will come out in the long run. I would like someone to come on to this forum and tell me I don't know what I am talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you don't know what you're talking about...
minikillersam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:19 AM #87
Uncle Mike

Personally, as long as my wife isn't there and my liquor brand is the same, I don't care what paint I shoot, what it costs and for that matter what format I'm playing. I just want to shoot all you bastards.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:32 AM #88
Deimus85
Playground Legend

Deimus85 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Deimus85 plays in the PSP
Deimus85 is an NCPA National Champion
Deimus85 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Mike View Post
Personally, as long as my wife isn't there and my liquor brand is the same, I don't care what paint I shoot, what it costs and for that matter what format I'm playing. I just want to shoot all you bastards.
Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale is awesome! Come to MAPL and bring some!

Playground Legends/Fast Five/Drexel University NCPA Alumni/Bulldogs Athens Millennium/Washington Winstons
Feedback
Deimus85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:33 AM #89
haynboy8223
Fear is only an illusion!

Annual Supporting Member
haynboy8223 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
haynboy8223 is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Mike View Post
Ill still mind on the paint but the wife not being there and the liquor will help.
●●NPPL D4 2011 Huntington Beach 2nd place●● NPPL D4 2011 Chicago Open 1st place●● NPPL D4 2011 Las Vegas 1st place●●
haynboy8223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:34 AM #90
GrimReafer

GrimReafer owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
GrimReafer plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
It's funny how people are on here bashing MINIONS, Maybe there is more truth to his statement then people think..................The truth will come out in the long run. I would like someone to come on to this forum and tell me I don't know what I am talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not to attempt stirring anything up more than it has been. Any 'statements' you'd care to make regarding what has been said by Dustin, Lane, and Mike? Rather than just an 'I'm the big man in here' post.
2011 CFOA D5 Champions
Paintball Charleston - CFOA - RAZA - theChive
GrimReafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:28 AM #91
98Pro
Asylum 502

98Pro plays in the PSP
98Pro owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
98Pro owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
98Pro plays in the APPA D3 division
http://www.propaintball.com/2012/02/...inson-kee-ceo/
98Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:29 AM #92
chevota

well after reading what KEE said to propaintball it sound to me there might be some truth to what Minion said and that Lane talks out he's a-- and you should never believe what he says after reading this post from propaintball and with Frank kinda supporting what Minion said kinda makes you go hmmmmm something fishy going on here.

Well My 2 cents is that all of this Highschool crap is not good for the sport.Let the leagues fight but the sponsors should stay out of it and support the players/Teams not the leagues since there the ones buying there products but hey that would b in a perfect world lol.

Also if this is the case and the truth come out about this being true which i highly dout the public will ever hear the truth or the full story the teams sponsored by KEE should kick them to the curb for being back door bandits and screwing said teams that signed with them,and not knowing they would not be able to shoot there sponsors paint at the event and now have to go shoot some elses paint at a greater cost assuming that the sponsor was giving them a deal.

Last edited by chevota : 02-20-2012 at 01:41 PM.
chevota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:11 AM #93
jarude
Blackout

jarude plays in the PSP
jarude plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by minikillersam View Post
the tank will be kicking down your door in 5.4.3.2...
2011 NPPL DC Challenge 1st Place / Chicago Open 2nd Place/Las Vegas Championship 2nd Place
Blackout 2010 NPPL D4-5 Man Series Champions
jarude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:39 AM #94
shock2k3
get hostile

shock2k3 is a Supporting Member
shock2k3 plays in the APPA D4 division
This is quoted from the article

Quote:
KEE has been fairly vocal for the past year that we would like to see a merger between the PSP and the NPPL..

We remained committed to our position that we would only sponsor one league..

In our discussions with the PSP, I was convinced what they want to do and what KEE wants to do and that has the potential to be a very good match..

In short, we will not sponsor the NPPL..We will not display or sell our products at the events...

In our discussions with the leagues, we absolutely brought up the economics of having an open door policy on paint vendors...

Deny what you will

-there were talks outside the public eye
-Kee pushed Valken out of the PSP. they admit to starting the convo about it. (even say you didn't come up with the idea of removing a dent in your gross income, you admit to 'bringing it up' and pushing for them to go away)
-they will not be selling paint at NPPL
-they openly accepted deals with teams knowing they were not going to be able to fill the expectations of selling those teams paint at NPPL

As much as everyone loves lane I can safely say he should really drop the habit of letting manufacturers walk all over him, his league, the players and fields.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:44 AM #95
shock2k3
get hostile

shock2k3 is a Supporting Member
shock2k3 plays in the APPA D4 division
funny how they are 'fairly vocal' about wanting to support one league. I suppose they were just vocal enough not to scare away NPPL teams from signing on the bottom line with empire..
Old 02-20-2012, 01:36 PM #96
Johnnymac631

Johnnymac631 plays in the PSP
Johnnymac631 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Johnnymac631 is an NCPA player
Johnnymac631 plays in the APPA D4 division
I just don't think it's right that everyone crucified a player/ participant/ customer to the sport ( despite what league or division he plays )...... Especially when all the cards weren't on the table. From what it seems from the forum, "minions" statement has to have some truth to it

Play the Quickshot 3 man Paintball 2014 Series !
Johnnymac631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:26 PM #97
Splat7

Splat7 plays in the PSP
Splat7 supports Team VICIOUS
Splat7 plays in the APPA D3 division
why do I have the really strange feeling that Valken might run out of paint at the finals?

Palm Beach Vipers
University of Miami

2011 CFPS Series Champions D4X
2012 CFPS Series Champions D4X
Splat7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:38 PM #98
OhIoCoNtRActKilLa

Quote:
Originally Posted by shock2k3 View Post
This is quoted from the article

Deny what you will

-there were talks outside the public eye
-Kee pushed Valken out of the PSP. they admit to starting the convo about it. (even say you didn't come up with the idea of removing a dent in your gross income, you admit to 'bringing it up' and pushing for them to go away)
-they will not be selling paint at NPPL
-they openly accepted deals with teams knowing they were not going to be able to fill the expectations of selling those teams paint at NPPL

As much as everyone loves lane I can safely say he should really drop the habit of letting manufacturers walk all over him, his league, the players and fields.
Unfortunately, I highly doubt that Lane Wright is in any sort of position to demand anything from multi-million dollar companies.
OhIoCoNtRActKilLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 03:41 PM #99
FRANKTHETANKCONNELL
NEW ENGLAND AVALANCHE

FRANKTHETANKCONNELL is a Professional paintball player
FRANKTHETANKCONNELL works for a Paintball manufacturer
FRANKTHETANKCONNELL donated to help Peyton Trent
FRANKTHETANKCONNELL is playing at Living Legends III
FRANKTHETANKCONNELL is for the Gunfight
FRANKTHETANKCONNELL is for the Gunfight
Guys I promise you when everything is final the truth will come out. I am a man of my word and I will post the truth and NO ONE will be able to stop me. Please just let us get things figured out over the next week or so.

GI | Vanguard Demon | NXE | Stiffi Barrels | Ninja Paintball | Virtue | Exalt |
GXG | RAZA | OXCC | Sly | Boston Paintball |

Have you shot a Vanguard Demon or Creed yet?
FRANKTHETANKCONNELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 03:46 PM #100
haynboy8223
Fear is only an illusion!

Annual Supporting Member
haynboy8223 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
haynboy8223 is a top reviewer
Quote:
Guys I promise you when everything is final the truth will come out. I am a man of my word and I will post the truth and NO ONE will be able to stop me. Please just let us get things figured out over the next week or so.
Sweet!
So we should expect an announcement from you in the coming weeks?

I cant wait and will be looking forward to it!
●●NPPL D4 2011 Huntington Beach 2nd place●● NPPL D4 2011 Chicago Open 1st place●● NPPL D4 2011 Las Vegas 1st place●●
haynboy8223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 04:00 PM #101
calidrifter
Bloody Wooden Pickles

calidrifter posts videos on PbNation
calidrifter is reppin' sidebar 4 life
calidrifter has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
calidrifter is a top reviewer
calidrifter supports DLX Technology
Indeed, all this in fighting is leaving a bad taste in everyone's mouths.

"Originally posted by B*FordPRO: I dont read the manuals to guns, I just shoot them and hope they work. If not, I have a tech do that for me. (This is what you call baller status and I am a baller)."
calidrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 04:02 PM #102
potato

potato is a Supporting Member
potato donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevota View Post
well after reading what KEE said to propaintball it sound to me there might be some truth to what Minion said and that Lane talks out he's a-- and you should never believe what he says after reading this post from propaintball and with Frank kinda supporting what Minion said kinda makes you go hmmmmm something fishy going on here.

Well My 2 cents is that all of this Highschool crap is not good for the sport.Let the leagues fight but the sponsors should stay out of it and support the players/Teams not the leagues since there the ones buying there products but hey that would b in a perfect world lol.

Also if this is the case and the truth come out about this being true which i highly dout the public will ever hear the truth or the full story the teams sponsored by KEE should kick them to the curb for being back door bandits and screwing said teams that signed with them,and not knowing they would not be able to shoot there sponsors paint at the event and now have to go shoot some elses paint at a greater cost assuming that the sponsor was giving them a deal.

The reason why the merger negotiations happened last year was because the industry said they could not financially support 2 leagues anymore. That's nothing new. We knew that companies would start taking sides back in October if a deal didn't go through.

You're a little late to the party.
Old 02-20-2012, 04:15 PM #103
Dkepp™
OG

Dkepp™ plays in the USPL
Dkepp™ plays in the PSP
Dkepp™ owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Dkepp™ plays in the APPA D3 division
lol I love how people (minions) are saying that this is all bull**** in the name of the growth of paintball. (that being that psp forced kee and gi into not selling paint at nppl events, which i highly doubt) its not that you wanna see paintball grow and you think this is negative, you were most likely promised paint from one of those two companies and now you're throwing a fit about them not offering paint at nppl events.

and this is nothing new people, kee hasnt been sending show trucks to every nppl event for a while now. why you may ask? because it costs money.... the amount of product they sell isnt covering the amount of money they need to shell out to get the truck there, set up, and staffed. did you really think that this wouldnt happen eventually. you can blame the nppl for not growing their league enough to increase demand for paint to bring things back to profitable for the paint companies.

and the only reason valken is going with paint is because they are trying to get their foot in the door where ever they can.

Last edited by Dkepp™ : 02-20-2012 at 04:18 PM.
Dkepp™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 04:20 PM #104
Chase12
Chase "Space" Fowler

Is this really surprising to anyone? If you look at all of the major sports leagues in America there is a top and then the minors. A sport cannot gain mainstream attention(and with it higher class sponsors) if there are 2 "major" leagues. No one wants to invest a decent amount of capital into a league that has the "pro" league when there's another league that says they are also a "pro" league. It's just bad business so the industry is correcting the balance. Yes it will be ugly but in the long run it needs to happen.
Tampa Bay Damage Fan Club #16
Chase12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:58 PM #105
Squattingdog
STRAIGHT UP OG

Annual Supporting Member
Squattingdog is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by minikillersam View Post
frank is VP of sales for the NPPL, he very much knows what he is talking about