Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-11-2011, 05:10 PM #1
IMADMAN

Airsoft guru's?

Need info on a gun soft air or airsoft, tried other forums but no luck.
I have a .44 Auto mag made by K.K. matsushiro in japan and info on this gun or it's value will be greatly appreciated. BTW-The gun has a 5 vent rib on the top strap.

E-bay feedback 144 positive/1 negative=99.3%
Negative was left by a NONPAYING winning bidder-Go figure. "CAN'T PAY DON'T BID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
IMADMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-11-2011, 10:49 PM #2
MangoChutney
HAI IM A BAT!

Got a picture?
MangoChutney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:04 AM #3
IMADMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoChutney View Post
Got a picture?
Here you go-

Negative was left by a NONPAYING winning bidder-Go figure. "CAN'T PAY DON'T BID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Old 11-12-2011, 04:01 AM #4
MangoChutney
HAI IM A BAT!

Alright. I showed the pic to a couple friends and it turns out K.K. Matsushiro made a line of Airsoft guns in the 80s, along with a bunch of other toys like RC cars. They were either branded with K.K. Matsushiro or Matsushiro Toy Company. It's a pretty obscure gun and chances are parts are non-existent. I wish I could give you a price but I've never seen one for sale, so I can't compare it to anything. If you're looking to sell it or trade it for a new gun let me know, it's definitely a collector piece at this rate.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:52 PM #5
IMADMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoChutney View Post
Alright. I showed the pic to a couple friends and it turns out K.K. Matsushiro made a line of Airsoft guns in the 80s, along with a bunch of other toys like RC cars. They were either branded with K.K. Matsushiro or Matsushiro Toy Company. It's a pretty obscure gun and chances are parts are non-existent. I wish I could give you a price but I've never seen one for sale, so I can't compare it to anything. If you're looking to sell it or trade it for a new gun let me know, it's definitely a collector piece at this rate.
Thanks for the info!

Old 02-10-2012, 12:51 PM #6
BigCatXK

Hi all,
I was delighted to see IMADMAN's post re his airsoft gun. I've been having the same problems tracing some similar items, especially ammunition for them.
The items I'm trying to trace are the K K Matsushiro Air Sport SS Super 5 and a W7000 (Winchester style rifle) which is similar to the SS Super 7.
I've also got the Super Colt.

Taking a tip from the previous posts I've uploaded some images to Photobucket.
These are the links,

Can anyone in your group suggest where to go for cartridges/ammo?

I'm prepared to do a deal on the W7000 rifle if I can get cartridges for the other two. Depending on how much ammo etc I can get I'd even consider a swop.
Thanks.
BigCatXK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:08 PM #7
MangoChutney
HAI IM A BAT!

Unfortunately you're going to have an incredibly hard time finding shells for those guns. They're extremely rare and unique guns that haven't been made in a while, so finding shells or parts is going to be very difficult. My advice would be to not use them and just let them sit as collector pieces. If you do happen to come across shells, buy them up.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:31 AM #8
BigCatXK

Thanks for your help, I'll do as you suggest. Cheers.
BigCatXK is offline   Reply With Quote