PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-08-2009, 09:43 AM #1
Deezul

has been a member for 10 years
Pissed off

Didnt know what forum this goes in but had to vent. My street got paintballed last night. Its not even the fact of the paint that pisses me off...they hit cars, houses etc ,....it just gives us a bad name. Those were not paintballers but retard degenerates with paintball guns. Can't explain that to "normal" people though!
Virtue Board, Virtue Eyes, Virtue EZ On 2.0, Virtue membrane pad, Powerlyte 07 bob body, Punishers Milled frame, NDZ Firing Can,SP360 QEV, Critical RPM Trigger, Dye Hyper 4, L7 Bolt, Deadlywind Whisper Barrel, Lapco clamping feedneck, Kila detents, CP Razor micro drop, CP 2k5 on/off.
Deezul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-08-2009, 07:36 PM #2
feathers66

sucks...
In 1970 the Chevy Nova was created. This was the worst selling car in Mexico because the words "No va" mean "Doesn't go". If you would never buy a Saturn Ion because the word "Ion" means "Doesn't shoot", Put this in your profile.:dodgy:

www.pbvids.com

6.5k posts
feathers66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:42 PM #3
Dye Equals Die

HAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAA HAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAA HAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAA HAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAA HAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAA HAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAA HAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAA HAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAA HAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAA HAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAA HAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAA HAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAA HAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAA HAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAvv

Jk thats terrible
Dye Equals Die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 07:35 AM #4
jferkin
Kenosha Baller

jferkin owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
I'd have my gun ready every night and wait for them.. Then lite em up
jferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:04 PM #5
wangchow21
Zach Holmes #1 Fan

wangchow21 plays in the APPA D5 division
this pisses me off too
wangchow21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 12:08 AM #6
WagonDubber

**** their moms.
**** their girlfriends.
?????
profit
WagonDubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:23 AM #7
Pump Scout
A dream within a dream

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Pump Scout is playing at Living Legends VII
Pump Scout supports Team VICIOUS
Pump Scout is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
As you can likely see from some responses, there are right ways and wrong ways to handle this.

One positive way you might be able to help out is to have the actual players in your area get in touch with the police department and ask if there's any help needed in cleaning the mess up, and keeping an eye out for the people who actually did it. Putting a positive image of paintball PLAYERS as opposed to vandals who happen to use paintball equipment in the minds of law enforcement may help make sure your area doesn't take steps against the sport... which would be collateral damage in the fight against vandals.

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!
Pump Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:11 PM #8
Ginga G

A baseball bat used in an assault is no different than a paintball marker used for vandalism. Equipment made for one thing used for another. Its the fact that paintball isnt as socially accepted as other sports that makes it a bigger deal. No one would think twice about targetting baseball if someone got hit with a bat, but paintball is another story... Sad that people are that ignorant(the people who shot up your street aswell as people who think it was actual paintballers.
Ginga G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:29 AM #9
George6772

George6772 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
George6772 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by jferkin View Post
I'd have my gun ready every night and wait for them.. Then lite em up
play with real bullets they cant wipe lol jk
but on a serious note that sucks i was at my feild the other day listening to this guy talk about how he shot his 13 yr old bro and his friend then lit his neighbors house up, so i did what any paintballer would do i bonus balled him on the next match
George6772 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:32 AM #10
George6772

George6772 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
George6772 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezul View Post
Didnt know what forum this goes in but had to vent. My street got paintballed last night. Its not even the fact of the paint that pisses me off...they hit cars, houses etc ,....it just gives us a bad name. Those were not paintballers but retard degenerates with paintball guns. Can't explain that to "normal" people though!
oh and next time that happens get a ton of your paintball buddies go out in your gear and clean up the mess that happened to us once and me and 5 of my friends whent out in our gear (to show we were paintballers and noone knew that) and cleaned the nieghborhood up and it built a little bit more positive image or us.
George6772 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:46 AM #11
DocDriza

DocDriza is playing at Living Legends VI
DocDriza has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DocDriza has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DocDriza has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
DocDriza has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
As you can likely see from some responses, there are right ways and wrong ways to handle this.

One positive way you might be able to help out is to have the actual players in your area get in touch with the police department and ask if there's any help needed in cleaning the mess up, and keeping an eye out for the people who actually did it. Putting a positive image of paintball PLAYERS as opposed to vandals who happen to use paintball equipment in the minds of law enforcement may help make sure your area doesn't take steps against the sport... which would be collateral damage in the fight against vandals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by George6772 View Post
oh and next time that happens get a ton of your paintball buddies go out in your gear and clean up the mess that happened to us once and me and 5 of my friends whent out in our gear (to show we were paintballers and noone knew that) and cleaned the nieghborhood up and it built a little bit more positive image or us.
I think these are the best things to do if you want to bring back a positive spin.

ples exuse ny typos
DocDriza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:28 AM #12
ThisWontHurt
Official MidWest Streamer

Annual Supporting Member
ThisWontHurt supports Team VICIOUS
ThisWontHurt posts videos on PbNation
ThisWontHurt supports Pev's Paintball
ThisWontHurt plays in the APPA D5 division
ThisWontHurt has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ThisWontHurt has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post

When this happened to my parents house I came back from college and was able to send the police to the field where the paint was bought. All the fields and stores in my area sell different paint. This particular brand shot was Marblizer which only one store sold at the time not helping the case for ballers seeing as that's our tourney grade stuff but narrowed down who could have done it. If you know your paint and the paint the fields sell you can help the police narrow down who bought it.

Like Us on Facebook
ThisWontHurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:33 PM #13
i_bunker_u
Train Wreck

i_bunker_u plays in the PSP
i_bunker_u owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
i_bunker_u plays in the APPA D4 division
there are kids in this thread that would do that same thing....
i_bunker_u is offline   Reply With Quote