We need to get together to discuss issues related to local competitive players
Sunday Feb 12 at Noon
Who Should Attend:
All Local Teams are encouraged to attend including Faction, Dominators, Bad Medicine, BSU Paintball Club, Insomnia, "pump people", free agents and any others that I might not have mentioned. If anyone is interested in conferencing-in, let us know...
Topics of Discussion:
- Spring practice format: What days, times, type of practice, etc.
- Team hosted events: What is planned this year; bringing exact dates would be great
- What events are local teams participating in?
- NPL broad discussion: What role should Idaho have? Please research what the NPL is before the meeting. We don't want to tie up everyone's time with questions about basic concepts. Most of those answers are here: http://www.nationalpaintballleague.com/
- Season passes (cost and availability)
- Promote paintball in public places (maybe even the Fairgrounds)
- Possible field changes/mods (Keep an eye out for more turf)
- Team marker mass order / clothes special buy-ins
-Am I missing anything?