Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2012, 08:27 AM #883
repressedjam
أهب
 
repressedjam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MO/AR
repressedjam owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
repressedjam is an NCPA player
repressedjam has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
could i turn a 3000 psi myth into a 4500 psi myth?
__________________
Houston HeatFan Club #16
Sexy Aqua/Black 08 Ego

NCPA: University of Arkansas Razorbacks
repressedjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-29-2012, 12:55 PM #884
HiMom
BennyBoom
 
HiMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: MW
Annual Supporting Member
HiMom is BST Legit
HiMom works for a Paintball manufacturer
HiMom plays in the PSP
HiMom plays in the APPA D2 division
HiMom has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
HiMom is Legendary
HiMom is All In
It is possible you would need to change out many parts of the reg.
HiMom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:55 PM #885
Zyniku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
I have a Guerrilla 68/4500 tank with a Myth/G2 regulator, I fill the tank up and it works perfectly during play. But it won't hold air long, I can't hear any leaks but after a day the tank goes from filled to completely empty. This happens when it is not attached to the gun. Not sure where I should start to figure out the problem. Thanks in advance
Zyniku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:12 PM #886
HiMom
BennyBoom
 
HiMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: MW
Annual Supporting Member
HiMom is BST Legit
HiMom works for a Paintball manufacturer
HiMom plays in the PSP
HiMom plays in the APPA D2 division
HiMom has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
HiMom is Legendary
HiMom is All In
When its full, fill up the bathtub and put the regulator underwater you should see bubbles where the leak is coming from.
HiMom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:32 PM #887
John S.
 
 
John S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyniku View Post
I have a Guerrilla 68/4500 tank with a Myth/G2 regulator, I fill the tank up and it works perfectly during play. But it won't hold air long, I can't hear any leaks but after a day the tank goes from filled to completely empty. This happens when it is not attached to the gun. Not sure where I should start to figure out the problem. Thanks in advance
Take a clear plastic cup and fill it with water about an inch from the top of the cup. Submerge the regulator into the water up to the neck of the cylinder and you should be able to localize the leak. Make sure you conduct this test with your tank near maximum pressure capacity to have a true test.

Once you have determined the location of the leak email me at john@guerrillaair.com and I can advise you on how to proceed and resolution.
__________________
PINOYBALLASOCIETY
John S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:39 PM #888
Brownpeso
SMOQUEED
 
Brownpeso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: So Cal.
Just bought a used tank off here. When I first got it filled the guy noticed a leak. I think it was coming from the burst disk. He tightened it and it stopped leaking. This was about a week ago. Today after shooting for a little and when I tried to take the tank from the Asa it the bottle started coming apart from the reg and it is now leaking from somewhere. What could possibly be wrong and what should I do about the tank coming apart from the reg? The tank needs to be rehydroed later this year of that matters.

Edit: I believe it's a myth/g2 reg with a pure energy bottle
__________________
Hey, Mr. Rager, Mr. Rager, tell me where you're going, tell me where you're headed.
I'm off on an adventure
Brownpeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:41 PM #889
aminF_13
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
hey guys,

i own a GA 68/4500 myth2 tank.
my question is..lately when i fill the air, the fill nipple o-ring was burst.this is the 2nd time ive experienced this situation in 2 weeks.The best part is my macro line for my Clone Vx was burst as well.
some says it because of the spike from the reg itself.
do you have any idea to overcome this 2 matters??
aminF_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:26 AM #890
NJEmortal
The i3 Guy
 
NJEmortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: BattleCreek PB
Annual Supporting Member
NJEmortal is BST Legit
NJEmortal posts videos on PbNation
Just wanted to know if the Myth G2 ELOP is adjustable, and if there is any way to tell it from a normal G2

Last edited by NJEmortal : 02-06-2012 at 07:33 PM.
NJEmortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:42 PM #891
InDy_Baller
 
 
InDy_Baller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Indiana
InDy_Baller plays in the PSP
InDy_Baller owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
InDy_Baller supports our troops
InDy_Baller plays in the APPA D2 division
my new 68/45 myth g2 tank leaked out about 2.5k psi this morning and woke me up...what does this mean and what should I look into replacing?
__________________
T.M.G. OUTLAWS

www.trademygun.com--www.paintballplex.com

**GI Sportz**Planet Eclipse**


SPG
Old Feedback (10+/0-)
InDy_Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:57 PM #892
stanislow
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Just played a practice night with the new g2 elop and 48/4500 tank from GA air. I was really impressed by the feel and the weight of the tank. i previously used dye throttles in the same size and with ninja slp regs. The GA tank and Myth g2 regulator easily beat the dye tanks in both weight, and air efficiency. It basically turned my gas pig impact geo into an extremely air efficient marker. In testing during play i was easily able to shoot 1 loader and 6 pods with lots of air to spare. The packaging as well of these tanks were top notch. It was a pleasure to open the box up and see the high quality packaging of these tanks!

Calgary Gravity is pleased to use these tanks for the upcoming 2012 season. We now have no excuse to run out of air with these super high quality tanks

Thank you GA its going to be an awesome year of paintball!

Chris Stanislow
Assistant cpt of Calgary Gravity
stanislow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:43 PM #893
MethodKC
 
 
MethodKC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Kansas City
MethodKC owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MethodKC has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Tank Question

I have a 68/4500 that somehow got a perfect circle chip in the plastic coat on the outside of the tank. It was just in by bag and wasnt dropped or mistreated Didn't damage the actual wrap underneath just the plastic coat. Is this something Guerilla can repair or do I need to find some shop local thanks
__________________
DIRT NAP CREW #9

Jaegers Subsurface Paintball
MethodKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:29 PM #894
John S.
 
 
John S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownpeso View Post
Just bought a used tank off here. When I first got it filled the guy noticed a leak. I think it was coming from the burst disk. He tightened it and it stopped leaking. This was about a week ago. Today after shooting for a little and when I tried to take the tank from the Asa it the bottle started coming apart from the reg and it is now leaking from somewhere. What could possibly be wrong and what should I do about the tank coming apart from the reg? The tank needs to be rehydroed later this year of that matters.

Edit: I believe it's a myth/g2 reg with a pure energy bottle
You can send it in to our facility and we would service and test the regulator for you. We would also make sure the regulator is installed on the tank properly. Email me at john@guerrillaair.com for details.
__________________
PINOYBALLASOCIETY
John S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:33 PM #895
John S.
 
 
John S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by aminF_13 View Post
hey guys,

i own a GA 68/4500 myth2 tank.
my question is..lately when i fill the air, the fill nipple o-ring was burst.this is the 2nd time ive experienced this situation in 2 weeks.The best part is my macro line for my Clone Vx was burst as well.
some says it because of the spike from the reg itself.
do you have any idea to overcome this 2 matters??
Having the fill nipple o-ring fail is usually a result of the o-ring in the fill nipple strut displacing due to fast filling. Try backing out the fill nipple because it may have been overtightened and installed too far into the reg.

As far as the macroline bursting, you may have a macroline that has a low working pressure and you need to have your myth G2 output adjusted according to your marker operating pressure preference. I believe the Clones prefer an output of around 400-450psi. If you have a stock Myth G2, then its output is set at around 800-850psi.
__________________
PINOYBALLASOCIETY
John S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:38 PM #896
John S.
 
 
John S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJEmortal View Post
Just wanted to know if the Myth G2 ELOP is adjustable, and if there is any way to tell it from a normal G2
The Myth G2 ELOP has a very specific spring to achieve its extra low operating pressure. The only way you can tell if the Myth G2 you have is an ELOP is by testing the output or checking the length of the spring. The spring would be less than 3/4" long.
__________________
PINOYBALLASOCIETY
John S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:40 PM #897
John S.
 
 
John S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by InDy_Baller View Post
my new 68/45 myth g2 tank leaked out about 2.5k psi this morning and woke me up...what does this mean and what should I look into replacing?
Was it a huge rush of air when it lost that pressure? or was it a slowly losing air? Did you still have it attached to your marker? Is the leak still present and have you tried to localize the leak?
__________________
PINOYBALLASOCIETY
John S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:44 PM #898
John S.
 
 
John S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanislow View Post
Just played a practice night with the new g2 elop and 48/4500 tank from GA air. I was really impressed by the feel and the weight of the tank. i previously used dye throttles in the same size and with ninja slp regs. The GA tank and Myth g2 regulator easily beat the dye tanks in both weight, and air efficiency. It basically turned my gas pig impact geo into an extremely air efficient marker. In testing during play i was easily able to shoot 1 loader and 6 pods with lots of air to spare. The packaging as well of these tanks were top notch. It was a pleasure to open the box up and see the high quality packaging of these tanks!

Calgary Gravity is pleased to use these tanks for the upcoming 2012 season. We now have no excuse to run out of air with these super high quality tanks

Thank you GA its going to be an awesome year of paintball!

Chris Stanislow
Assistant cpt of Calgary Gravity
Thank you Chris!!!

Every product we provide our valued customers are truly a labor of love for the sport and its amazing players!!!

Good luck with the 2012 season!!!
__________________
PINOYBALLASOCIETY
John S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:48 PM #899
John S.
 
 
John S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodKC View Post
I have a 68/4500 that somehow got a perfect circle chip in the plastic coat on the outside of the tank. It was just in by bag and wasnt dropped or mistreated Didn't damage the actual wrap underneath just the plastic coat. Is this something Guerilla can repair or do I need to find some shop local thanks
You can send it in and we would have to make an evaluation on what remedy would work best. We would probably offer to patch it with an epoxy resin to repair the chip.
__________________
PINOYBALLASOCIETY
John S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 03:12 AM #900
Stormbird
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
hi guys, i just want to know is this tank is a safe to be used?

Stormbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:58 PM #901
John S.
 
 
John S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormbird View Post
hi guys, i just want to know is this tank is a safe to be used?

I just responded to your email Zulfareez...
__________________
PINOYBALLASOCIETY
John S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 10:41 PM #902
guitarghost
Mini Elitist
 
guitarghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NoDak
guitarghost plays in the APPA D5 division
guitarghost has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
guitarghost has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I have a DXS tank with a myth G2 reg on it that I purchase this last Black Friday from ANS, and every time I have used it it has blown the fill nipple and leaked empty at least once during the day. I had it "fixed" by a tech at the field and had the fill niple replaced with a Ninja based on his suggestion after it blew the third time during one tournament. Needless to say it blew yet again today and the tech claims it must be a bad reg, and since I have another guerrilla myth g2 tank that works perfect I think he's right. Is there a course of action to fix or replace a bad reg? Unfortunately the first time I used it was past the return date to ANS so I was hoping I could find assistance here. I love the reg and want to continue using it, but it's hard to use when it can't hold air thanks in advance for any help.
__________________
Is that your Stiffi or are you just happy to see me?
guitarghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:41 PM #903
NSGSplatmaster
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
NSGSplatmaster owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
John -

I have an older generation Myth regulator that I've had on a GA tank since they came out. I love how compact it can make a 68/4500. However, I've always had a problem with filling this tank - unless the tank is filled very slowly, air will not enter the tank itself. I have tried different fill nipples and have had the same problem. If a field is using an older style fill whip that leaks a little, I generally can't even get air into the tank. Do you have any insight into this? Thanks in advance.
NSGSplatmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump