PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 08:33 PM #1
EPLseries
EPL

2012 Entry fee information

The current economy demanded restructuring of the league and a shift in our ideology when looking at the matter of entry fees and event paint were needed. Teams that pay 14 days prior to the registration deadline can participate in any conference event, at our lowest registration fee.

• 5-MAN RaceTo-2 entry fees will be $200.00 per event.
  • 3-MAN RaceTo-2 entry fees will be $125.00 per event.
  • All teams will be required to purchase event paint from our vendors at the event.

Paint as low as $45.00 per case for a tournament grade paintballs, with an option of brands to choose from. (paint brand TBA)

Teams that pay 14 days prior to the registration deadline can participate in any conference event, at our lowest registration fee. Late registration is an additional 50.00 and must be completed 7 calendar days prior to the event.

RaceTo-2 ENTRY FEES:
Division 2/3 (D3): 200.00
Division 4/5 (D4): 200.00
*All EPL 5-MAN RaceTo-2 events are event paint only.

3-MAN ENTRY FEES:
Division 4/5 (D5): 125.00
Division 6 (D6): 100.00
*All EPL 3-Man events are event paint only.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:58 AM #2
Biggest Johnson

Biggest Johnson owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
I must admit I perfered the BYOP and the higher entrance fees of last year. Paint is advertised at AS LOW AS 45.00per case.
-Will the pricing vary as to the feild being held at?
-What are the other prices? and brands?
-Will the paint be available ahead of time (for acclimation)

I ask because in 2011 we had the freak snow for the last event and temps in 30"s Some teams suffered because the cold storage of the paint. Brittle paint especially in the early rounds of the tourney. In short I dont trust someone else with my paint and its more expensive.

Did the EPL consider its just like the GPL now? Well except lower prize packages. I perfered the BYOP and higher fees!
Closed Thread