Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-23-2012, 05:54 PM #1
smgchandler

techt 7 instruction help for old ion needed

yea yea i know there are a ton of videos on it but ---- i am installing a techt 7 bolt in an old ion and i have watched the videos - several but i still can not figure out which way to turn the bolt stop - this ridge they are talking about i just cant figure it out and on the videos nobody shows you from the end of the stop which way it goes - i need to know which way to put the stop in - i know it doesnt matter in the XE but it does in my old ion - now for the hard part - the only way i can discriminate the two sides of the bolt are ---- one side has the concave dipped in center and the other side is mostly flat or one side of the bolt stop is more flat than the other side --- does the most flat side go in the can towards the plug i screwed in the back or does the dipped out side go towards the back where i screwed the plug in - i wish i could post a good pic of what i am talking about because i dont think i described teh stop well enough but if you know what i am talking about then tell me what you think - thanks for any help
smgchandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-23-2012, 11:52 PM #2
cpt_crunch

cpt_crunch has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Post this in the ion section

http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=336
Lover of All Things Paintball

Buy my airsoft gear
cpt_crunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:24 AM #3
vduballstr
Textbook twattage

Annual Supporting Member
vduballstr has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
older ions, the step faces the rear of the can. smooth side facing the breech stepped side facing the donut. If you get it wrong the breech will not screw up against the can.
vduballstr is offline   Reply With Quote