Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-02-2012, 03:32 PM #1
SIC-HEAD

ATS AT-85 Need Help

I have an AT-85 that is having problems. Its new, and tried it for the first time last weekend and its not working proporly. First thing is that i can not get more then about 270 fps with the velocity all the way out. Second, when on full auto the first ball shoots at about 270 fps then drops to around 120 fps for the following rounds. And thirdly, I went through a 48ci, 3000psi tank in 50 shots. Can someone shed some light on this please. I really would like to get it working proporly if i can.

It's a ninja tank and reg with a 850psi output.

I am picking up two different tanks, other then the one i used this morning as it might be reg on tank and will try again. The tank was filled to capacity and emptied varry quickly. I thought it was strange without a noticable leak and thats why im trying different tanks. I did check the Popit regulator on the marker and the main spring looks warn and well used but like i said its the first time i have tried it out. i have a rebuild kit and have replaced the entire regulator, just waiting for air. I will let you know how it goes. I appreciate any advice i can get on this. I have tried to get ahold of LT from Northern Command where i bought it but he is a hard guy to catch up with.
SIC-HEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-02-2012, 03:36 PM #2
eforce
Factory PB

Annual Supporting Member
eforce is a Moderator
eforce plays in the PSP
eforce is an NCPA player
Try their site.

http://www.getrealpaintball.com/index.html
eforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:20 AM #3
vduballstr
Textbook twattage

Annual Supporting Member
vduballstr has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
If the marker is new and hasnt been abused make contact with the manafacture and get it replaced.

If you want answers and would like to know what causes the problem, call your local proshop and make an appt with the tech. If he is competent he can walk you through the problems and fixes for the marker. His knowledge isnt free make sure you pay for the knowledge.
vduballstr is offline   Reply With Quote