Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-27-2012, 10:17 AM #1
DemonWolfX

Opinion on the SA-17?

I'm a little new to the sport, but the SA-17 seems like it would be a good deal. Reviews i read were all pretty good. Even though it is a bit bulky, most people seemed to like it. Feedback?
DemonWolfX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-27-2012, 01:38 PM #2
TheEnglishGuy

Solid (heavy) and Big. Now they've fixed the piercing/seal issues they're pretty reliable but I'm not a big fan of the co2 retaining clips, makes it hard to remove/install. It's reasonably inexpensive though and the rifle kit is a nice add-on if you're looking to use it as a primary.

If you want a good backup pistol, you'd be better off looking at the TPX.

English
TheEnglishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:25 PM #3
Tenit

I'm with English. I couldn't wait for it to hit my local shop. As soon as they had one I went in cash in hand and left cash in hand when I realized how freakin big it was. I just wanted a cheap pistol to mess around with but this thing was massive.
Tenit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:23 PM #4
TSG.savage

I love my BT SA-17 I love, Compared to most paintball guns, I would say its not bulky or heavy. I plan on completely modding it so I have a First Strike Sniper System. Then plan on buy another one as secondary. I did have problems with the co2 Cartridge clamps and just removed the one closest to the front. My pistol came with three clamps in the cartridge (it was after the recall). I plan on finding the best barrel possible, but the stock barrel end seems to work just fine. I've still yet to fire first strike rounds from it.
TSG.savage is offline   Reply With Quote