1. Post, then PM.
2. Paypal only and you cover the fees.
3. I ship AFTER you pay or show proof of shipping--you pay for shipping.
4. My products leave my hands EXACTLY as specified—I take no responsibility for the product after the customer has taken it apart in any way.
5. Prices are OBO.
6. I will not pm you "lowest price." Offer. Worst I can say is no.
7. Do your best not to lowball. It makes me unhappy.
8. I'm an adult. I do business with adults. I will talk to your parents before any deal is finalized.
9. I DO NOT SHIP TO CANADA UNLESS YOU PAY FOR IT!! (and it is pricey)
A fun and dandy time
Anything and everything will be considered
Green beans--just gross.
Jean shorts--there's never a proper occasion for them.
Here it is. The classic definition of a Planet Eclipse Ego--the 2005 XSV edition. This marker is pure paintball history. It does show signs that it has been used, but no gouges or deep scratches. The most notable mark is on the asa.
As far as ups, it has a Virtue board, an AKA sidewinder reg, a dart bolt, and Contract Killer grips. I have the blue/silver Shaft3 and a Cure3 that can be included depending on the price. (Note: the Shaft4 is from my Ego11. It just looked too good on this not to picture it)
$335--marker and Shaft3
$360--marker, Shaft3, Cure3
Ready to drool?