Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-25-2012, 05:42 PM #1
TicaLLioNStaLLyN

CO2 - TPX on marker vs T8.1 in mag...elaborate?

Hey guys,

I am looking to buy dual tpx or dual T8.1's. Biggest factor to me is the co2's. I'm curious about both pistols adn am wondering the mothods or trials people have encountered while changing them on field?

Is n ew 8.1 mags with built in tool easier, not to mention get 3 mag refills before switch ( seems more efficient rather than 2 1/2 to 3 clips tpx then switch the co2 sep from mag?)

Looking for people who use these first hand and their experiences...Thanks
TicaLLioNStaLLyN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-26-2012, 03:52 AM #2
Majic Man

Majic Man has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
the tpx is my personal choice it seems to fit better in my hand vs the gigantic grip of the tiberius and i have large hands (2xl gloves) the tpx mags are cheaper and lighter so you can carry more paint also changing 12ies isnt very difficult with the tpx and can be very quick with practice you may find the AgentSmith thread on mcarterbrown interesting for some tpx dueling info the guy is a pistol artist both pistols are quite versatile and are now both firststrike capable (tpx gunhead conversion) but the tiberius just isnt my cup of tea
hope thats helpful
Old 01-26-2012, 10:23 AM #3
TicaLLioNStaLLyN

the guy has a few threads haha could you be a lil more title specific to the thread you are referring or a link ps? thanks
TicaLLioNStaLLyN is offline   Reply With Quote