Community Focus

Old 01-23-2012, 07:43 PM #1
SSD_JAKE

SSD_JAKE owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SSD_JAKE has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SSD_JAKE has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SSD_JAKE has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Urgent! Gear Loadout Suggestions!

im starting to work at the age of 16 for new paintball equipment. my current setup is great but its time for an upgrade!
current loadout:
invert mini v3

invert halo too

pure energy 45/45

this is a great loadout but im looking to upgrade everything for around 500 for the gun (give or take 100) and choosing between pinokio, prophecy z2 and of course the rotor! the tank is fine but suggestions for the tank would be appreciated! and also of course the most important a good mask! (completely have no idea for the mask lol)

AGAIN SUGGESTIONS FOR:
-gun around $500 (give or take $100)
-loader prefferably one of the super loaders
-tank suggestions
-MASK!

thank you and again i need as many suggestions as i can get! this is a big decision for me and all suggestions are appreciated!
SSD_JAKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-23-2012, 08:35 PM #2
Feloniousnick

Feloniousnick plays in the APPA D5 division
If you really like the mini then the axe is just a mini with improved ergonomics so that might be a good choice. If you want something diff, the Etha, etek3, reflex rail and drone dx are all good options if you want new. If you buy used you can get older high-end markers for around 500 like dm9-dm10, ego9-possibly ego10.

The tank and hopper are perfectly fine and the only advantage with hoppers that buying a new one will get you is tool-less dis-assembly which IMO isn't worth the extra cash if your invert too is working well.

As far as masks, v-force profiler or grillz = the best masks ever made and they are very competitively priced.
Feloniousnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 02:59 AM #3
Team.Infected
Beast Coast

Team.Infected supports Team VICIOUS
Team.Infected posts videos on PbNation
Team.Infected plays in the APPA D4 division
Team.Infected supports Empire
Your 16 so any mask will fit well. I suggest dye i4 or events, they are light and compact with good vision.

An axe is a good gun if you want to get a nib gun. They are longer from fore grip to trigger frame so it should help with form and will give you more room for your hands. Your prolly gonna grow if your only 16 so more room for your hands and the added length will be good for longer arms. They are very smooth for the price and all around great, reliable guns, you'll be happy with it although similar to the mini.

Get a rotor, most durable shells for hoppers, they won't crack on you like most other hoppers and they feed very well. The anti jam fin works fairly well and is def easier than the wheel on reloader bs and halos. The tool less maitence is great for on field cleaning and off field.

Any tank you have is good as long as it's not co2 but if you must get a new tank go with ninja, they seem very popular. Amazing customer service from my experience. The cylinders are fairly light and they have pretty consistent regs. Also I believe the ninja regs can be adjusted from hp to LP by removing a few shims. You can do this yourself with some instruction or any store/field should have the ability to do it.

This setup should be great for you or any player at a good price and will last you a long time!

Good luck, any questions just pm me
Team.Infected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 06:40 AM #4
ballahamman32
BOOM!!

Annual Supporting Member
ballahamman32 is BST Legit
ballahamman32 is playing at Living Legends VII
ballahamman32 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
ballahamman32 supports DLX Technology
ballahamman32 supports Empire
Get some i4s or proflex both are great masks and again what everyone else is saying the axe would be great to get if you like the mini. If your gonna spend the money get a rotor best option. And ninja tanks are the best in my opinion!

I fix ions leaks not shooting tuning, I also fix broken ion boards pm me for prices on any ion instillations or prices for fixing/ maintenance!!

SMART PARTS ION PARTS STOCK/UPGRADED ------> http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post77505767
ballahamman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 03:45 PM #5
SSD_JAKE

SSD_JAKE owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SSD_JAKE has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SSD_JAKE has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SSD_JAKE has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Im looking for a different gun, I love the mini but it's time for change and broaden my experience! Ive been looking at the etha and several other guns in the $400 range, what's the best there?
SSD_JAKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 06:47 PM #6
XundS

You can never go wrong with Planet Eclipse in my opinion. If you are willing to spend the extra money go for an Etek 3 instead of the Etha.
XundS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:38 PM #7
Team.Infected
Beast Coast

Team.Infected supports Team VICIOUS
Team.Infected posts videos on PbNation
Team.Infected plays in the APPA D4 division
Team.Infected supports Empire
Ehh personally not a fan of the etha, majority of the people I've spoke with rnt crazy about it either.. Look used egos if u wanna go PE
Team.Infected is offline   Reply With Quote