Are you a Teenager that loves Scenario Paintball? Are you a regular at the West Point Combat Classic, and PSI Black Market War Games? Are you looking for a competitive Scenario team that is dedicated like you? If so, Bravo Squad is the perfect team for you! We are also building up to become a competitive Woodsball tournament team, possibly playing in Speedball and Hyperball events as well.
Requirements to Join:
• Must be at least 13 years old.
• Must be Financially Able
to have a constant readiness to play 1-4 times a month.
• Must be Mature
, and have a Smart yet Aggressive
style of play.
• You must understand
how your marker works, and have it fully operational at all times.
• You must be active
on team’s Facebook discussion, and be up to date on team’s day to day operation.
• You must attend events and practices unless you have a good reason
for absence. How can you be on a Paintball team, and never play? Failure to attend 2 events will result in warning. Miss 3, you get removed from the roster, until you can prove you are worthy to rejoin the team.
• Good sportsmanship
is a must!
• You must have reliable
• Must have reliable source of transportation to and from events, practices, etc. Not having a ride is no excuse.
• Don’t be afraid to get shot. You play Paintball.
WE NEED AGGRESSIVE FRONT PLAYERS, AND GOOD BACK PLAYERS!!!!!
Information about Bravo Squad Paintball:
We are the Young Gunz squad of War Hounds Paintball
, a widely known competitive Scenario/Woodsball Tournament team
in the Hudson Valley, best known for their Aggressive style of play. We are also an affiliated team with Goshen Carnage, a teenage Speedball team
with the same goals as us, to grow and become better as a team.
We first came with the idea of starting a team in 2009, when cousins Chris Omar and John Read played for their first few times. 2009 was mainly just planning and team structure, and 2010 was our first time actually attending events and recruiting players. In January 2011, we played in our first tournament at Hornets Nest Paintball on the indoor Killhouse field put on by the Rubber Duckies of the 518; it was an awesome experience even though we placed last. But we still met the War Hounds, and that’s where we began to take off! We began practicing nearly 1-2 times a month during the spring, and during the summer we sometimes played every weekend!
So far we have had a showing at:
1. Fall 2010 West Point Combat Classic
2. Winter 2011 Killhouse Tournament @ Hornets Nest Paintball
3. Spring 2011 West Point Combat Classic
4. Black Market War Global Crisis 2011 @ Paintball Sports Inc. NY
5. Rogue Nations: Wounded Warriors Project @ Hornets Nest Paintball
6. RISK IT ALL 2011 @ Paintball Sports Inc. NY
7. Black Market War: Forgotten War 2011 @ Paintball Sports Inc. NY
We plan on attending the Fall 2011 West Point Combat Classic in October as well as the RISK IT ALL Game part of Customer Appreciation Weekend at Paintball Sports Inc. NY in November.
As of now we have 3 AMAZING Sponsors:
1. Ninja Paintball- Manufacturer of the greatest air systems on the planet!
2. Paintball Sports Inc. NY- 1st and Longest Consecutive Running Field in Paintball History!
3. Ray’s Paintball- Retailer of all kinds of Paintball Equipment based out of Hurley, NY.
Player Tryout Request-
Cell Phone #:
Air System (Brand, Size, PSI):
Pod Pack (Brand, Model, Capacity):
Days Available (Sat. Only, Sun. Only, All Weekends):
Name: John Doe
Cell Phone #: 845-555-6666
Hometown: Newburgh, NY
Experience: 4 years
Marker: Empire Axe w/ OLED Virtue Board
Loader: Dye Rotor
Air System: Ninja Grey Ghost 68/45 with Adjustable Regulator
Mask: Empire Events
Pod Pack: Valken Redemption 5+3
Days Available: All Weekends
*First, Post up that you are going to contact me and you show interest. Then PM me, Email us, or contact us on Facebook Page. Feel free to post up any questions*
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/bravosquadpb
You will also be briefed in what you will need to be using, for our sponsors.
Captain, Bravo Squad Paintball