Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-24-2009, 10:28 PM #1
twentYthree

Problems With Piranha Evo

Today I bought a Piranha Evo and I wouldn't say that I'm the most knowledgeable about Paint-Balling and the maintenance that it requires. I have two problems that I believe shouldn't be that major and hopefully are an easy fix. I had my gun working great and I left my house for about a half an hour and when I came back I found the compressed air tank was a bit loose from the gun. When I tried to tighten it the air just spewed out the small hole in the handle or whatever it is called with the air guage on it. Nothing seems loose and I changed nothing between when I had it working and when this happened. The other problem I have is that the rear block seems to be stuck half way in/out. I watched videos and other seem to slide right out. Please get back to me soon if you can help me. Thank You.
twentYthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-24-2009, 10:33 PM #2
tony96jetta

for the gauge it seems as though it just be a common leak. remove it from the gun, put Teflon tape on it and install.

as for the block post a picture, very helpful
tony96jetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:46 PM #3
twentYthree

Picture of the rear block:

Picture of the small hole the air is coming out of:

Old 04-24-2009, 11:21 PM #4
tony96jetta

for the rear block are you able to pull it down so it is inline to slide in? or is it stuck that way?

as for that small hole. you have a bad o-ring in the reg. remove it and take it apart and replace the o-ring
Old 04-25-2009, 12:14 AM #5
twentYthree

I took everything apart and fixed the hole. But now the air just comes out of the barrel.. If its not one thing.. It's something else..
Old 04-25-2009, 01:13 AM #6
pbboy37

has been a member for 10 years
Air down the barrel is usually the cupseal. Take the part below the barrel off, take out that spring and the thing attached to it is the cupseal. Check that and see if its got a good lip and seal on it. If you ever have problems putting the hammer and bolt back in, push that thing called a sear release( On the grip frame) and it'l let the hammer slide in. If it gets stuck coming out, make sure all the O-rings on the bolt are good. If ones damaged or broke it can jam the gun up.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:26 AM #7
tony96jetta

just last week i had an issue with air out the barrel... cup seal looked in perfect condition.

i ended up removing the valve to find out that the cupseal wouldnt even fit through the back side of the valve because of a bur. i took some 200 grit sand paper rolled into a tube and spun it one or twice and that was all it needed to slide through smoothly.

so if the cup seal looks like it is totaly fine, take out the valve and see if the valve is damaged at all.

if you need help in doing that PM me
Old 04-25-2009, 01:48 AM #8
plushdragon

has been a member for 10 years
plushdragon helped look for balloons
re:

also on your marker there should be a small cone spring and a brass star on the cup seal pin if there missing you have air leaks.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:43 AM #9
steveschmucker2005
yep, it's a piranha !

lots of oil fixes tons of problems. cock the marker before you attach the air source.

PBNation Feedback

Ebay Feedback
steveschmucker2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:48 PM #10
Bluebeast25

To the right of the push safe there should be a button you slide that will alow the back to go back in
Bluebeast25 is offline   Reply With Quote