Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-08-2012, 06:25 PM #1
Shyguy37

SP-1 not firing

So the solenoid on my stock board went out and I figured to get the blackheart board. I get it, install it, won't fire. I don't hear any leaks, I've turned the vision off, I've put new batteries in, brand new CO2, nothing. With vision on, the green light flashes when I pull the trigger as if it were shooting but doesn't shoot or make a sound. Same thing with vision turned off. When I attach the CO2 I can hear gas enter the gun and the bolt cock back. I am also concerned because I can't degas the gun either. What options do I have/how do I fix this?
Shyguy37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-19-2012, 04:41 PM #2
NoX13
WARNING: I Do Dumb ****!

NoX13 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 is Legendary
just seeing this now, dont know if you figured it out or not..

when you bought the new board did it come with a noid or did you have to swap yours into it?

on the bad side the noid could be bad.. doesnt always mean it is going to leak..

to relieve the pressure if still there (usually it de gasses itself after a while of being shut off) you can try to slowly unscrew the rear bolt cap.

if you have another noid or board with a noid swap that back in to test.

on the better side..

check the battery... you could have just bought it, you could think its the best battery brand in the world.. but try a few others..

also make sure you have the marker set up to use Co2.. details are in the start up sheet that comes with the marker, if you dont have it you can find it online with google..

if you decide to get rid of the sp1..let me know..lol..

My drinking team has a paintball problem.

**** you, **** you, Youre Cool, **** YOU!,
NoX13 is online now   Reply With Quote