spracks21
Zap Rowsdower

spracks21 plays in the PSP
spracks21 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
spracks21 supports Team VICIOUS
spracks21 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subterfuge View Post
You could be extremely unorthodox and catch hypocrisy in everything, including yourself. I have quite a close perspective of a few churches and how they run. The world; unfortunately, has too much to fake. I noticed sometimes a preacher will say one thing behind closed doors, and then say just the opposite in front of the congregation. It is possible to get inspiration from the preacher that was just being a hypocrite, by picking and choosing what one can learn from somebody and not judge him based on one blunder. Nobody is perfect, but the concepts can be pure.

I have learned not to correct people. Because if I correct someone the first time I hear something that offends me or rubs me the wrong way, I can't figure out what the guy represents. He will end up covering up what he really believes in, if he realizes we are not on the same page. Sometimes I'll add to the discussion things I don't agree with, but jive with what the speaker has to say, just to see how messed up or how far he will go.

If one realizes that everyone is predestined to go down a certain path and doesn't really choose where he will end up (be it heaven or hell) one doesn't really have to worry about what happens after he dies anyway. It's all in God's hands. I believe I accepted Jesus as my Lord and savior, but if for some reason I end up in hell because of apostasy, I will understand that it is good that God's will be done.

What always bothered me was the question, "Is so and so in heaven?" As if I am the person who picks and chooses who goes to heaven or hell. As if I would have the authority and power to know these things at all. It is not my decision.
Interesting.
spracks21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 04:06 PM #24
Earnest

Arrow

This makes no sense at all.
How to love me and hate me at the same time, if u love, give a proof ?

Anyway, watch this, quiet interesting
Earnest is offline   Reply With Quote