PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-19-2011, 07:14 PM #1
Avalanche Zone
New England Avalanche

Avalanche Zone is for the Gunfight
Avalanche and the 2012 Season - What do you want to see??

Hello fans,

The 2012 Season is fast approaching and we want to make the best of it on and off the field.

So, as a fan of your favorite professional team, what would you like to see as we move into 2012?

- Avalanche

Vanguard - GI Sportz - Shadow - RAZA - Exalt - WarZone Paintball - GXG

2012 NPPL DC Champions & 2012 NPPL Las Vegas Champions!!
Avalanche Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-21-2011, 12:56 PM #2
JradNS
Kickin' Wing

I'd like to see some Red/Gold jerseys running down field and tearing up the place, and a certain Saint88 and D22 handing out lessons on how to play paintball.

But in all seriousness Avalanche became my favorite team because I was able to instill some MidWest pride in the old MidWest crew of '07-08.
I originally followed Danny Tiljak back to Avalanche in 2006, but what really caught my eye was the amount of coverage Planet Eclipse gave the team through their video series and is what sparked my favoritism towards the team.

I was able to keep in touch through that coverage and it's what really kept my interest. Being that Avalanche is still one of my top tier favorites, regardless of the roster's origin, It would be cool to get back in touch
with the team through some type of event coverage or vlog efforts.
JradNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 03:16 PM #3
JMY

has been a member for 10 years
JMY owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I would agree there needs to be more event/practice coverage of the team like what etv use to do etc.. One of my favorite videos of the team is with B. Mayo in CK2 it was so sick and it always gets me to want to go out play ball. Also, bring back the tan/black guns those were beautiful! Happy holidays.
JMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:27 PM #4
Avalanche Zone
New England Avalanche

Great feedback guys.

I can tell you, we are looking at ways to bring back some flair through video, online media, blogs, web presence, etc. We want to give our fans something on and off the field.

Keep it up everyone with your feedback.... We are listening!!

Old 12-22-2011, 08:01 AM #5
BiLLy BerNaCChiA

BiLLy BerNaCChiA is a Supporting Member
BiLLy BerNaCChiA is a Professional paintball player
BiLLy BerNaCChiA owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
BiLLy BerNaCChiA plays in the APPA Pro division
Herrrre we goooo... 2012 Coming in hot! EVERYBODY, 1 CLAP!
Follow me on:
Twitter | Facebook |Fan page
BiLLy BerNaCChiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:07 AM #6
ps3954
Word is Bond

ps3954 plays in the PSP
ps3954 plays in the APPA D4 division
more players on the team wearing trunks

/thread

ps3954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:51 AM #7
SniperNoSnipein
Jameall Thomas

SniperNoSnipein is a Professional paintball player
SniperNoSnipein plays in the PSP
I want to see me on the team Frank Billy get back to me
Jameall"JSNIPES"Thomas#89
FREE AGENT
WWW.RAZALIFE.COM
RIP TOWLIE
SniperNoSnipein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:52 AM #8
Clutchman
Alfred De Los Santos

Clutchman is a Supporting Member
Clutchman is a Professional paintball player
Clutchman plays in the PSP
Clutchman plays in the APPA D1 division
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3954 View Post
more players on the team wearing trunks

/thread
Haha already on that .. I told Mayo we needed to up our swag we have about 3 on the team right now

Growing up climbing through the ranks Avalanche had to be one if my favorite NPPL teams much like you guys.. I'm honored to be playing alongside these guys and am excited to be apart of the new movement for 2012!!! Your guys support mean alot to us and we are working hard to keep you guys updated on the team! See you all next season and stay posted

I should be posting up a quick bio shortly to let you guys know who I am

Much Love!,
Alfred De Los Santos #84
Old 12-30-2011, 09:28 AM #9
surealpaintballer

surealpaintballer supports Cereal Killerz 2
surealpaintballer posts videos on PbNation
i think this is great, a resurgence of avalanche.

I have been a fan since the core left for Miami,the kapp factory years, farside and voltage resurgence and so on. Epic battle with aftermath in the xball open division 2007 culminating in winning world cup, Commander Cup finals in 2007 when Justin schwartz dug himself in the carwash ruining mayos run though taking 2nd, watching the webcast as they fought for first with xfactor and 2009 HB and SC finals against arsenal. So i have to say, this is the most activity i have seen in this forum, from fans and the active players on the roster alike, in quite a while. In person i sat and watched every game as they got pounded in buffalo 08', the entire 2010 season (when i competed) and it was awesome to see you guys play on sunday and ultimately for 3rd in vegas against impact. I would like to see this activity keep up. The best way to get fans in here is with the players interacting with the fans. I have tryed posting scores, support threads and etc.... but when someone with green username and avalanche in the sig starts a thread this forum blows up.

Also, i am aware that Ed Poorman is no longer with the organization but we were hearing about some of his health issue a year or so ago and if anyone can give us an update on that i would be grateful!
EMPIRE Paintball gear
Ultra EVIL PAINTBALLS

GARDEN STATE PUMP

Last edited by surealpaintballer : 12-30-2011 at 09:42 AM.
surealpaintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:49 PM #10
Avalanche Zone
New England Avalanche

Quote:
Originally Posted by surealpaintballer View Post

I have been a fan since the core left for Miami,the kapp factory years, farside and voltage resurgence and so on. Epic battle with aftermath in the xball open division 2007 culminating in winning world cup, Commander Cup finals in 2007 when Justin schwartz dug himself in the carwash ruining mayos run though taking 2nd, watching the webcast as they fought for first with xfactor and 2009 HB and SC finals against arsenal. So i have to say, this is the most activity i have seen in this forum, from fans and the active players on the roster alike, in quite a while. In person i sat and watched every game as they got pounded in buffalo 08', the entire 2010 season (when i competed) and it was awesome to see you guys play on sunday and ultimately for 3rd in vegas against impact. I would like to see this activity keep up. The best way to get fans in here is with the players interacting with the fans. I have tryed posting scores, support threads and etc.... but when someone with green username and avalanche in the sig starts a thread this forum blows up.

Also, i am aware that Ed Poorman is no longer with the organization but we were hearing about some of his health issue a year or so ago and if anyone can give us an update on that i would be grateful!
I enjoyed reading your post. It makes me think of certain things that I look back on myself. As for Lanche, you will see a new resurgence going into 2012. Just stay tuned and feel welcome to be involved in this forum as we plan to bring a greater interaction with our fans and supporters.

In regards to Ed, He has had some health issues, but since it is a personal matter I cannot comment more than to say that he is doing good.

Old 01-14-2012, 06:46 PM #11
snakeplayer56

Please as a die hard lanche fan bring back the days of being the team rep for warped sportz all the dark markers they made along with the barrels that lanche used and helped influence were absolutely amazing and among my favorite markers. Also I liked the new blood PE jerseys that sort of style I felt had tradition but with a new generation's twist to it. That's just my wish list along with b. Mayo playing again anyways ill always support you guys with whatever. Lanche 4 life
snakeplayer56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:30 AM #12
Avalanche Zone
New England Avalanche

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeplayer56 View Post
Please as a die hard lanche fan bring back the days of being the team rep for warped sportz all the dark markers they made along with the barrels that lanche used and helped influence were absolutely amazing and among my favorite markers. Also I liked the new blood PE jerseys that sort of style I felt had tradition but with a new generation's twist to it. That's just my wish list along with b. Mayo playing again anyways ill always support you guys with whatever. Lanche 4 life
Thanks for the kind word Snake.... As for who we rep, it all comes down to the relationships and sponsors we have in place. What we can do however, is to bring Lanche back to the days of greatness as our goal is not just to compete in events this year, but to go after the prize. With the new focus, its time to once again pay attention.

Old 02-11-2012, 04:33 PM #13
FRANKTHETANKCONNELL
NEW ENGLAND AVALANCHE

FRANKTHETANKCONNELL is a Professional paintball player
FRANKTHETANKCONNELL works for a Paintball manufacturer
FRANKTHETANKCONNELL donated to help Peyton Trent
FRANKTHETANKCONNELL is playing at Living Legends III
FRANKTHETANKCONNELL is for the Gunfight
FRANKTHETANKCONNELL is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by surealpaintballer View Post

That was my run thru that got F...ed by LJ hiding under the car wash.

GI | Vanguard Demon | NXE | Stiffi Barrels | Ninja Paintball | Virtue | Exalt |
GXG | RAZA | OXCC | Sly | Boston Paintball |

Have you shot a Vanguard Demon or Creed yet?
FRANKTHETANKCONNELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:35 PM #14
surealpaintballer

surealpaintballer supports Cereal Killerz 2
surealpaintballer posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANKTHETANKCONNELL View Post
That was my run thru that got F...ed by LJ hiding under the car wash.
Well i stand corrected, i has been 5 years. None the less, it was a great tournament to watch.
EMPIRE Paintball gear
Ultra EVIL PAINTBALLS

GARDEN STATE PUMP
surealpaintballer is offline   Reply With Quote