Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-08-2012, 06:02 PM #1
dusterbuster3

!!!!trigger Adjustment Help Needed!!!!

I Have A 2011 V2 Victory And This Weekend I Went To A Field That Only Lets You Use Semi Auto But Im A Psp Kind Of Person So ....

How Do I Adjust My Trigger And Debounce So That I Can Flick The Side Of The Trigger And Cause The Gun To Fire Twice Per Pull Rather Than Once
dusterbuster3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-08-2012, 06:42 PM #2
martix_agent
I'm out of creativity

Annual Supporting Member
martix_agent is playing at Living Legends VII
martix_agent is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
you want a light return and for the trgger to be very close to the activation point.

However, i dont' see why you're wanting to flick the side of your trigger, that can't be easy
martix_agent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:58 PM #3
dusterbuster3

well i guess flick is not the right word but i would assume you know what i mean
Old 01-08-2012, 07:08 PM #4
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

Having a trigger that fires more than once per trigger pull is not considered semi. What you are looking for is trigger bounce, which I believe has to be the 1st time I have ever heard of someone actively WANTING trigger bounce, something of which can get you kicked off a field, or banned from a tournament.

Learn to shoot semi.

Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through the comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.
Super69ur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 07:23 PM #5
Tabris17
Will B/S/T Souls

Annual Supporting Member
Tabris17 is a Moderator
Tabris17 is BST Legit
Tabris17 supports our troops
Tabris17 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Tabris17 is Boss
Tabris17 is attending Decay of Nations VII
Agreed.
Setting up your trigger for anything but one pull, one ball is not semi and is grounds for disciplinary actions by the fields staff. It's not worth the risk to yourself or to other players who are following the rules. It's cheating plain and simple.
Just because it's not your preference doesn't make it right what you want to do and openly admitting it as such.

"Only the foolish believe suffering is just wages for being different. Only the savage regard the endurance of pain as the measure of worth. Only the insane equate pain with success."

PBR Feedback +26/-0 PBN Feedback +16/-0 IOG Feedback +10/-0
Tabris17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 07:58 PM #6
gamer565
Read the manual!!

Annual Supporting Member
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VI
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VII
gamer565 posts videos on PbNation
gamer565 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
gamer565 has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
gamer565 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
gamer565 is Boss
If your field only allows semi, then that's what you need to use. If you don't there rules, then simply don't go to that field any more...

gamer565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:34 PM #7
AirSin2000
Tengoungato?

AirSin2000 supports Team VICIOUS
AirSin2000 posts videos on PbNation
AirSin2000 supports Empire
exactly. man up and play semi like eveyone else there or don't play at all.
AirSin2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:17 PM #8
dusterbuster3

everyone else has there gun set up the way that im talking about and run semi auto capped at 12.5 its not like im going up agianst kids with tippmanns ppl lets not be so quick to judge... martix agent ty for the advice and for being the only one willing to answer my question and not spam my post with worthless rant!
Old 01-09-2012, 03:27 PM #9
Tabris17
Will B/S/T Souls

Annual Supporting Member
Tabris17 is a Moderator
Tabris17 is BST Legit
Tabris17 is Boss
You might as well keep it in ramp then, it's going to be nearly the same thing.
But if you're bouncing in semi you're bouncing in ramp. So even if you change it back to ramping your trigger pulls aren't three pulls semi then ramping so you've just made your marker illegal no matter the firing mode. That's what we're trying to get at, you are not doing anything constructive what so ever by making your marker bounce.

"Only the foolish believe suffering is just wages for being different. Only the savage regard the endurance of pain as the measure of worth. Only the insane equate pain with success."

Old 01-09-2012, 08:10 PM #10
dusterbuster3

thank you for you opinion tabris17 really i get it. ok so now that hes done can anyone give me answers to my question? i would take advice thats leagal like how to pull a trigger 15 times per second tips advice tricks adjustments whatever just help me to be able to put up a fight.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:32 PM #11
Tabris17
Will B/S/T Souls

Annual Supporting Member
Tabris17 is a Moderator
Tabris17 is BST Legit
Tabris17 is Boss
Practice for one. Feathering the trigger is a learned thing. Adjusting your pull, so it's not bouncing, but giving you the kind of pull and return the feels crisp and snappy to is requires tinkering with trial and error. Also how the trigger returns with either a spring or a magnet. I recommend adjusting the trigger without air/paint first and then trying it out aired up, it may activate slightly different then you suspect when there is no air or paint in the marker.
If you have a trigger like a VP trigger, those are usually light enough to get away with not using anything to return it but the microswitch. A stock trigger needs a spring or magnet on Victory markers; they're known to run away without a spring or magnet.

I hope that answers your question now that you've reworded it. As far as 'putting up a fight' just keep playing and practicing. Take your lumps and keep going out there.
It took me and others years to get to where we are. I play pump against speed ball markers now so you shouldn't feel out gunned with a victory playing with people using similar markers.