Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-28-2010, 10:25 PM #43
evil snowman

has been a member for 10 years
wow! is it really field paint only? can't you just pay the $15 dollar surcharge and use your own paint still?
evil snowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-19-2010, 04:53 PM #44
pikebruin

I just played there today and the Hornets do walk off when you hit them. They were walking off all morning after I was shooting the crap out of them. I have to say the reffing is definately better and not bias. I would go play there again.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=692991/url
pikebruin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 05:24 PM #45
Ranar
NCN pwning fools

Hopefully be there at the end of the summer , I miss playing at jungle

LOL
".......then I busted to the spike and shot like 85 guys...did a run through...wiped five hits...bonus balled six kids in the dead box...and punched a little kid in the face......."
Nor* Cal Nomad

Flex Club Member
Ranar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 08:56 PM #46
motoxkid478

I love this place and take all my friends here to play for there first time. They always have a blast and walk away with a smile on there face.
motoxkid478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:52 PM #47
spireland

spireland owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Played the Jungle last weekend. I hadn't played in a while, so I was curious if anything changed. They do have some new fields as it appears that they bought out Sherwood. The new fields were much better then their old ones. Their old fields have too many bushes, you can't see more then 20 feet in front of you in parts. New fields are much better, I hope in the future they just move most of the games to the new ones.

What didn't change, was the "Beeswax" game. I decided to skip this one, as its always frustrating experience. Best part was how only 13 were standing around during the explanation of the game, and I counted 23 that walked on. Way to be disingenuous about your numbers.
Old 01-10-2011, 07:40 PM #48
evil snowman

Back in the days that place was a lot of fun. A lot of old school ballers used to go and teach the new players how to play the sport. Now all they teach or show the new players is how to bonus ball everyone and use foul language. Haha.
evil snowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:07 AM #49
spireland

spireland owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil snowman View Post
Back in the days that place was a lot of fun. A lot of old school ballers used to go and teach the new players how to play the sport. Now all they teach or show the new players is how to bonus ball everyone and use foul language. Haha.
Haha, thats exactly what I saw playing. I used to always take my friends that were going for a first time here, but now there is no way I take any first timers.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:43 AM #50
neverenuf

neverenuf owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Fun place to go with friends but thats about it.
neverenuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:45 AM #51
kylebocskay
Stonsky Kyleson

kylebocskay supports Pev's Paintball
ok
kylebocskay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:05 PM #52
tallguytacular

Prior to this year my friend and I stuck mainly to the speedball/airball area, just got tired of all the running on hot days. Sometime recently they've built a new field towards Sherwood Forest (maybe they went out of business?), the same side as the parking lot which is awesome. Reminds me of the days when we used to play at Venture games in terms of scale and cover (loved that place). They've also added a few smaller fields with varying types of cover and obstacles in that direction at the back, and are building more.

The beeswax: I don't think it's exactly great for the sport in general. When you get loads of guys with expensive guns and a lot of experience shooting at youngsters w/ rentals it's not exactly confidence building (for them). While they don't have to play, the announcer of the day certainly sells the hell out of it to get people in. They almost make it sound mandatory and seem to announce/recruit for 20 min or so.....I'd say that in itself is pretty telling how much non-hornet's enjoy it. I've shot Hornet's multiple times in the beeswax, but if I know I've shot someone I also make sure that they know it too. I think in a game like this there is a tendency to want to shoot as many fish in a barrel as possible, and some of the Hornet's probably do get a bit caught up in it.

Don't mean to soap box, and just an opinion.
tallguytacular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:22 PM #53
is_that_billyjoe
OMG BiLLY JOE

Really ****ty because of the rain but once the rain stops the games will start. new zulu is short but fun only on one side lol but i go every weekend even in the rain startin it back up getting my feet wet but there are still a good amount of ballers who come out!!!! SUNDAY GIVE AWAYS!!! lol

if you wanna ball pm me
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Riot-D...14157681984614
SPECIAL THANKS TO RIOT DESIGN .. MY BOY MIHN DOES THE BEST WORK AND HE IS ONE OF THE FASTEST AND EASIEST PERSON,
TO DO BUSINESS WITH HANDS DOWN ... LINK TO HIS RIOT PAGE
is_that_billyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:55 PM #54
Lewyboy510

Jungle is cool i go there alot good place to chief and play.
Lewyboy510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 10:23 AM #55
Dbigotti17
Slapaholic

Dbigotti17 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Dbigotti17 is for the Gunfight
Dbigotti17 supports Pev's Paintball
Dbigotti17 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Dbigotti17 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Dbigotti17 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by SF-Hornet #4
dont mess with the hornets baby
Hornets are gay and wipe the **** off of their paint it's no fun if you have to cheat to play rentals
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3793192
Dust titanium/ Black Bob Long Marq Victory Pump (MVP)
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3793192
"HK isn't just a team. It's not just a club. It's a life style. It's all about doin' whatever you can just to ball on Sunday with all the guys. It's about havin' a good time, and being orginal. It's about being part of the family.
It's about being a Hostile Kid."
Dbigotti17 is offline   Reply With Quote