UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D3 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
When I returned from Iraq the 2nd time I had to drink to go to sleep, I would go through bottles of goose nightly or lots and lots of beer to just get the edge gone.
Old 01-05-2012, 04:37 PM #23
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

has been a member for 10 years
Ever since investigating the center of an VBIED blast with many civilian casualties, I've had extremely violent and disturbing dreams that put any horror movie to shame. I find it kind of exciting to the everyday boredom of normal life and go back to sleep after reviewing the details of my dream in my head. Sometimes I attack demonic beings in my dreams, but I wake up shortly after, mainly because all the hairs on the back of my neck are raised and my heart is beating fast.

Last edited by Subterfuge : 01-05-2012 at 05:06 PM.
Subterfuge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 05:04 PM #24
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Ah ptsd, I know your symptoms when I hear them.

A nights sleep is 5-6 hours for me. Damn decade of 18 hour days trained me for life. On weekends I might sneak another hour in.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:46 PM #25
mavLP
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDRPRVLGD_V2 View Post
I was on my phone when I wrote that, but its happened a few times and its always scary to me. I wake up screaming and drentched. Theyve been always demonic and very violent in nature. Ive killed my wife (or some lady) whos face was blacked out. Ive torn people apart, been on fire.
Last one I was plugging along in a pretty average dream then something made me realize i was dreaming. All of a sudden everything melted away and turned into a kind of hell with a Succubus cutting an X in her tit and pulling out her heart. But you can go to the doc and record night terrors, if you are inclined to do so.
mavLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 05:22 AM #26
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is Legendary
Last dream I remember, I was still in. Except I was dressed as a ninja, and could only move forward or crouch. No backwards, no turning, no other directions on the XYZ planes. I remember torches on a cave wall, and colored light. 'sbout it. Analyze that. Good day, sir.
Old 01-06-2012, 01:38 PM #27
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

has been a member for 10 years
Man we should tell each other our nightmares.

One dream these mafia dudes were chasing me through this neighborhood. I was jumping over fences and running through yards. I was trying to find an empty house to hide in. I found this two story villa, snuck inside, ran upstairs and looked for places someone would hide a gun. I found it in a drawer and hid in the darkest corner of the room. I hear a clamoring downstairs and then hear footsteps running up the stairs. Somehow this really fat dude found me in the corner of the room. I tried to fire the gun but it just kept jamming. The fat dude started laughing maniacly and fired up the chainsaw. He had this look of haughty pride that just pissed me off. I ran out of the corner, grabbed the chainsaw and flipped it around into his belly saying, "**** YOU!" Chunks of blood and flesh splattered all over the bed and room as he fell over onto the bed soaking the bed in blood. The guy screamed and gurgled for help so I flipped the chainsaw around and cut off his head [really hard to do for some reason]. I realized I made a bunch of noise and turned off the chainsaw leaving it in his neck. I heard many footsteps running up the stairs this time, but there was nothing I could do. Three guys in business suits with silenced pistols entered the room spread out and unloaded on me. I could barely move my arms and legs but I managed to hobble over and fall out the window while being unloaded on. When I landed on the ground, I crawled into this bush to hide my body as I bled out. Then I woke up eyes darting all over the room. When I realized nothing was going on, I settled down.
Subterfuge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:18 PM #28
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
^ Thats nuts
Old 01-06-2012, 02:40 PM #29
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subterfuge View Post
Man we should tell each other our nightmares.

One dream these mafia dudes were chasing me through this neighborhood. I was jumping over fences and running through yards. I was trying to find an empty house to hide in. I found this two story villa, snuck inside, ran upstairs and looked for places someone would hide a gun. I found it in a drawer and hid in the darkest corner of the room. I hear a clamoring downstairs and then hear footsteps running up the stairs. Somehow this really fat dude found me in the corner of the room. I tried to fire the gun but it just kept jamming. The fat dude started laughing maniacly and fired up the chainsaw. He had this look of haughty pride that just pissed me off. I ran out of the corner, grabbed the chainsaw and flipped it around into his belly saying, "**** YOU!" Chunks of blood and flesh splattered all over the bed and room as he fell over onto the bed soaking the bed in blood. The guy screamed and gurgled for help so I flipped the chainsaw around and cut off his head [really hard to do for some reason]. I realized I made a bunch of noise and turned off the chainsaw leaving it in his neck. I heard many footsteps running up the stairs this time, but there was nothing I could do. Three guys in business suits with silenced pistols entered the room spread out and unloaded on me. I could barely move my arms and legs but I managed to hobble over and fall out the window while being unloaded on. When I landed on the ground, I crawled into this bush to hide my body as I bled out. Then I woke up eyes darting all over the room. When I realized nothing was going on, I settled down.
My guns don't jam on my in my dreams but the trigger pull seems to be set at like 300 lbs which always gets me killed.

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:11 PM #30
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
Ive run out of ammo with my pistol everytime and my primary will jam, I usally get about 4 kills give or take.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:25 PM #31
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

But then I realize that the good guy can't go out like that and replay the dream to be in my favor.

G.S.P
Old 01-06-2012, 03:40 PM #32
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
Have you had dreams that are loops and you repeat yourself over and over even if you try different **** it still remains the same.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:07 PM #33
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is Legendary
Ooh yea. Our a repeated dream over a series of days or some length of time.

I have trouble punching people in the face... It's almost like I am pulling away last second to not make contact...
Old 01-06-2012, 04:13 PM #34
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

I use to have these dreams where I'd be driving down the road but the road would always curl up like ___) ___) ___) ___) and it would never stay flat. Those were frustrating.

G.S.P