PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-28-2011, 03:03 PM #1
boost_addict

hawaii teams/tournaments

whats up everybody
im looking into starting a new team, got a bunch of friends and been killing it at nimitz, but looking for something more legit.
i need some info/help to make this happen. help would be greatly appreciated!!!
any good places to play to get picked up or start a new team?!!!
mahalos!!!!
boost_addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-28-2011, 03:23 PM #2
serturbo
Racer/Former Paintballer

has been a member for 10 years
CM2 is looking for new players. I believe Epic started a thread on here. There's more to it just than skill when it comes to joining an existing team. It's all about how well you get along with rest of the team... on and off the field. CM2, especially. They are a big family.

If you already have enough friends to make a team, you can ask the field owners to help you contact existing teams. Almost every team out there is open to scrimmages with other teams.
Old 12-28-2011, 03:48 PM #3
boost_addict

thanks!! yeah we got a 6 man crew trying to get legit. we all he previous exp playing but nothing ever serious. so if there is anybody out there that can help us out that would be awesome
anybody know if there is upcoming tournaments coming up in hawaii???
Old 12-28-2011, 04:50 PM #4
DAIN_JA_RUS
BANG

theres this tournament
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3714318
Hawaii Paintball West Side is the most legit field i've been to on this island, might want to go check that out its in Kapolei by barbers point
Old 12-28-2011, 04:58 PM #5
boost_addict

yup we are gonna reg for the 5 man
ive never been there but i know its gonna be epic!!!!!!!!
how the f**k do we get practice time in with the fields only open on weekends
paint is hella expensive.. wishing for sponsors lol.
we gonna come out hard and hoping for the best!!!!!
Old 12-28-2011, 05:08 PM #6
DAIN_JA_RUS
BANG

everywhere you go the fields are only going to be open on weekends, I believe a lot of teams here pratice on sundays. If you want more info on starting up a team you can pm me and i can give you advice if you'd like.
Old 12-28-2011, 05:14 PM #7
boost_addict

im new to this site so im not allowed to pm yet....
something about posting 5 posts before pm is enabled???
but yes advice would be really helpful.
try pm me?
Old 12-28-2011, 05:30 PM #8
serturbo
Racer/Former Paintballer

has been a member for 10 years
You got over the biggest hurdle already. A lot of guys out there are afraid to ask for help. Or they are unwilling to listen to good advice. There are loads of people out there that are more than willing to help. It's all about making contacts. Once you find one team, you'll get to know all of them. Just be respectful and humble. Don't burn any bridges because it could come back to haunt you.
Old 12-28-2011, 05:53 PM #9
boost_addict

right on!!!
yes im a big believer in karma
we just need to be set on the right direction. we are well rounded athletes just looking for a new sport that we all like, and played before.
we all are motocross riders and raced for years..
i hope we can get recognized and get a chance to play at a competetive level
if you/anyone can get us help pm me. open arms
mahalos
Old 12-29-2011, 02:12 AM #10
808PBHI

Howzit BOOST,

You and your team are more than welcomed to come check out and try our new field PBHawaii WestSide in Barbers Point. Were located right next to Podium Raceway. If you need paint let me know. I have fresh tournament grade paint balls too low to post. I also have pics available on our team Facebook Page Link located below in my signature. Check it out. If you like it, PM me here or on Facebook for prices. I can also offer advise if you need any.

Alohaz,
Adams
808PBHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:45 AM #11
boost_addict

pm message sent
Old 12-29-2011, 11:06 AM #12
DAIN_JA_RUS
BANG

Adams is a good guy. and Tropix is a great group of players. you should check them out
Old 12-29-2011, 02:47 PM #13
ynocanbslim

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAIN_JA_RUS View Post
Adams is a good guy. and Tropix is a great group of players. you should check them out
True that. Very Adams helps us out plenty. In fact all the Oahu guys are super dope never ran into a problems Nothing but love.
Boost looks like if you are going to start some thing, it’s going to be you that will probably spearhead everything. just know that it can get a little stressful taking two roles on the team player/leader. Make sure the people you have around you that you can stand and in return they can stand you. Because when you start putting team money/ fundraisers in the mix, you see peoples true colors as well as there level of dependability. If you got the right core guys do it. Stick together and play other teams and since your on oahu your good to go, because there no shortage of talent there. Just my two cents

Chris
Maui Primitive
ynocanbslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:56 PM #14
boost_addict

Right on chris!!!
trust me its been crazy putting this team together but everyone seems really excited to compete and i know its my job to keep everyone centered but never discouraged. right now its kinda overwhelming, but as a team we gotta help one another and we are willing to help out everybody as well. we just are expecting the worse but hoping for the best! well this coming january is gonna be our first game and we just gotta work from there, kinda going in blind on this one but i think its for the better just for my team to see and know what the competition is like!!!
thanks for all the advice everyone. everyones been a big help. no shame if you guys have anything to add feel free. no negatives please

mahalos
Old 12-30-2011, 12:33 PM #15
HI Extreme Paintball
Bulldog

Quote:
Originally Posted by boost_addict View Post
thanks!! yeah we got a 6 man crew trying to get legit. we all he previous exp playing but nothing ever serious. so if there is anybody out there that can help us out that would be awesome
anybody know if there is upcoming tournaments coming up in hawaii???

Whats up Brother!!!!! Hawaii Extreme Paintball is the only Official NPPL Pro Field in the Pacific and in conjunction with the PAPL, both leagues has formed as one PAPL/NPPL to create the Largest Events in Hawaii and also our events are the only events that counts towards the NPPL point standings. The first Event is on January 28th & 29th. 1st place winners receive a hefty cash prize of $1500.00 and on the regional vents 1st place winners will receive $3,000.00 in Cash payout. Here is our Facebook Group Page Link, send us a friend request and you will see the Flier as well. It`s gonna be a Awesome Event, CM will also be there. Register your Team and see where you guys ar at, lots of Team will be there and also Players as well. Any questions message me!!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/ha...remepaintball/

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3714318

Mahalo

Kalani B
Hawaii Extreme Paintball
HI Extreme Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:43 PM #16
boost_addict

^^ pm was sent kalani!
Old 01-02-2012, 11:58 PM #17
npump
PART -TIME H3RO Pro.

npump is a Paintball photographer
does your team plan on playing pump or semi? if your looking at playing pump, theres team dehfk8 and team rapture.
Cartermachine no ka`oi
CCM!
"Better to be a player for a moment than a spectator for life...but don't worry bro, ill bring back a few shirts for you - thegear
npump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:23 AM #18
nostayhome
PART-TIME H3RO Pro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by npump View Post
does your team plan on playing pump or semi? if your looking at playing pump, theres team dehfk8 and team rapture.
If you showed up yesterday, you would have seen that they are a semi team.

Great playing you guys! Keep on practicing on playing as a team.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:54 PM #19
boost_addict

^^^ yesterday was a blast and a great exp. thanks everyone who helped us out, kolohe kings big ups for them!!! smashed us hahahaha. my team was hurtin. we learned a lot from yesterday and we hope to continue growing as a team. cant wait till the 28th!!!! thanks Adams for everything!!!
Old 01-04-2012, 02:26 AM #20
808PBHI

Quote:
Originally Posted by boost_addict View Post
^^^ yesterday was a blast and a great exp. thanks everyone who helped us out, kolohe kings big ups for them!!! smashed us hahahaha. my team was hurtin. we learned a lot from yesterday and we hope to continue growing as a team. cant wait till the 28th!!!! thanks Adams for everything!!!
No problem Rusty. All of your guys were super cool and very respectful. Great to see the support of your family and friends as well. Let me know if there is anything i can do to help you guys out again.

Adams
808PBHI is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups